Whats on your Thursday Menu?

Partlypollyanna
on 11/12/20 4:30 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Ugh, I should already be in the shower but I don't want to start the day. I did get a decent amount of sleep last night, in bed exhausted at 830, straight through until about 215.

qotd - I have a Fitbit that I don't love. It doesn't track elliptical or Pilates correctly -- but I have lots of interchangeable bands. I also use a fossil hybrid when I travel. I like pretty watches, the Apple Watch is so ugly and I've heard you have to charge it daily so haven't switched.

i don't really have a plan for today, meetings straight through from 630 to 2, then a break that I will do the elliptical during and then a call from 4 to 6.

our Corp headquarters is in Clearwater and they are getting hit with hurricane/tropical storm eta. I am hoping everyone stays safe and no damage...but I also wouldn't mind if they had to cancel a bunch of meetings today and tomorrow to take care of things (minor things, no big things)

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Greateight
on 11/12/20 4:44 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Jen, I drove to Orlando and back yesterday. Tampa area is pouring but not very windy.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

White Dove
on 11/12/20 5:07 am - Warren, OH

I got the pink band for Apple and decided it is not really pretty but not fugly. My pretty watches don't do all of the things I want. Charging it daily is a pain. But my last Garmin had to be charged everyday so that is now part of my routine. The thing I don't like about charging it is that I need it for fall detection and worry that I will fall when the watch is on the charger. So I use a fast charger and try to make sure I am not doing much when it is charging.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/12/20 7:46 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Landfall was at 4 am this morning north of Tampa. Eta is pulling out of Florida quickly, so I wouldn't count on cancellations. Definitely not tomorrow when it is supposed to be really nice weather.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/12/20 5:29 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I can't even talk about my weight this morning. Partially due to steak which always raises my weight a bit, but I REALLY need to get it under control.

The rain/wind from Eta seems to mostly past - more effect at my West coast place but my neighbors said all is good there. Just showers here on the East coast. I booked my Christmas flight home for 3 weeks with time built in for testing/quarantine. I SO HOPE Fauci and Pfizer are correct in their assessment of vaccine distribution. Maybe we can almost be normal by mid-2021???

QOTD: I have a Fitbit but stopped wearing it a couple of years ago. I walk a lot as part of my routine and the feedback from the Fitbit didn't seem to do anything but make me feel my OCD about keeping track of things.

TSS: 4 years, 7 months

B: Coffee!!! Steel cut oats with PB2

L: chicken salad made with non-fat yogurt and cottage cheese

D: grilled chicken and peas

S: cheesecake/strawberry yogurt pie

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Maddymoe2
on 11/12/20 5:45 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Liz,

I am hopeful too. I miss people so much!

Emiepie
on 11/12/20 5:31 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning and Happy Friday-Eve! JB- sorry your plans with your mom got postponed but I'm sure it's the best for now for both of you. I have an exciting event planned for this weekend but can't share it yet just to be safe ... most likely on Monday I'll be able to post about it.

Oh, I am cohosting a noonday (for those of you familiar with it, I'm not yet) Facebook party at the end of the month for a friend. If you would like to join it please message me and I'll make sure you're included.

Accountability: good! I did have a few clusters of protein granola Em has that she was add adding to her yogurt last night.

QOTD: I have a Fitbit versa. Going back to an office I recently started buying some fancy bands for it so I'm enjoying that!

TSS: 6 years, 3 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Grilled chicken breast, boiled egg and ranch salad, and a honeycrisp apple

S: Chicken stick, string cheese and two good yogurt

D: Breakfast platter, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: carbmaster yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal and toast

E: 1 hour treadmill run and 1 hour elliptical

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1561 Protein:130 Carbs:129 Fat: 64

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Maddymoe2
on 11/12/20 6:02 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. I had a much needed get away with my husband this past Sun, Mon and Tues at the beach. We have not been anywhere for over a year. My phone didn't have service where we were and I didn't want to pay for wi-fi. It was nice to unplug. We hike a lot and walked on the beach. It was wonderful! We always visit the same lighthouse. I remember before my surgery dreading walking back up the hill. It felt so good to walk right up that hill this weekend and not be winded. I need to remember how far I have come. I sometimes forget. I'm still not where I want to be, but each day I get closer.

JB- I feel your pain about not getting together with your mom. I was supposed to go to Hobby Lobby with my daughter this past Saturday. This is her first Christmas in her new house and we wanted to decorate. Covid is exploding in the county she lives in. She is also a nurse and dealing with it at work. So we decided not to get together, it sucks!

QOTD- I have a fit bit, but I don't use it.

Food accountability - I ate french bread and brie at the beach, no regrets!!

Plan for today-

2 eggs and 1/2 c. cottage cheese

Can of albacore tuna with pickle, onion and celery, skinny girl poppyseed dressing

something with chicken, maybe stir fry. I have some veggies that need to get used.

boiled egg if needed for a snack

Lots of water and hot tea, vitamins always.

Erin T.
on 11/12/20 6:03 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! It's very, very rainy here today. We have flash flood warnings. I so badly want to grab my book and crawl back in bed for the day. Alas, I have too many meetings for that. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, but much cooler than we've been seeing.

QOTD: I wear a Coros Apex GPS watch. I used to have an Apple watch but it's not good for distance running after awhile as the battery can not hold up to hours and hours of GPS use. The Apex has an e-paper display and without using GPS the battery lasts a solid month of just standard step tracking, etc. You can use it in GPS mode for 36 straight hours of battery life. I had aspirations of truly long distance running before I was injured and I hope to get back there at some point.

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream x3
  • Eggs, Bacon, Sweet Potato
  • Homemade Pizza

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Christina135
on 11/12/20 6:18 am, edited 11/12/20 1:40 am

Good morning, happy Friday Eve.

Actually, super happy because today is my Friday, our organization is closed tomorrow!

QOTD - I have an apple watch and a fit bit but, I stopped wearing at the beginning of quarantine since we were home...I need to start wearing again I guess?

Accountability. I ate TWO french crullers yesterday from dunkin and...they were delicious. I felt bad for about 30 seconds, but it was in my window, so... MEH!

Breakfast - fasting, so water. I'm driving to another county to record some documents, so coffee has to wait.

Lunch - pizza classics, local place. Vegan bbq chicken pizza, extra sauce for the win!

Dinner - Cheeseburgers for hubs and mother in law, beyond burger for me!

I hope you all have a great day!

*edit because I decided on food, lol

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 453 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 410 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 352 views