This was mine.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 12/1/20 6:48 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

it looks beautiful. you did great.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

catwoman7
on 11/30/20 1:02 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

I noticed that at Aldi's yesterday but ended up not buying it - let me know how it is...it looks intriguing!

catwoman7
on 11/30/20 7:11 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

It'll be too cold to get much outside time this week, so I loaded up my schedule with various Zoom classes and programs (exercise and others), plus I registered to watch a couple of online movies through the university, and I have a vet appt on Wednesday - and I plan to do some work for one of my organizations. Whatever it takes to keep my brain occupied and my spirits up... (I'll be so glad when we're on the other side of this pandemic!!)

QOTD: I guess I would use it to house my mother (or my MIL if/when she needs it). My mother is in a senior independent living apt and for the last several months she's been talking about having one of us move into her spare bedroom. Well, my sister and I both have spouses and houses - so we can't just up and move in with her - and my brother lives in North Carolina and is very happy there - so he's not going to up and move to Wisconsin. Yet my mother is telling everyone, including our hairdresser, that one of her kids will move in with her. ???? So I guess I would put her in the small house, since she would drive me insane living in MY house, plus we have stairs which she'd have trouble navigating (my sister's house has stairs, too - and only one bathroom that's on the second floor - so, no...)

TSS: 5y5m

B: protein pumpkin pancakes topped with plain Greek yogurt and apple/cranberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake or Fit Frappe

L: chicken salad made with Greek yogurt, tortellini soup (with very few tortellinis in a homemade chicken broth)

AS: probably a L&F yogurt with raspberries

D: 2 oz ham, 2 T each of sweet potato casserole and stuffing

ex: my usual senior strength & cardio class this morning, and probably a straight cardio class this afternoon

have a great day, everyone!

Sheila_H
on 11/30/20 8:52 am, edited 11/30/20 1:05 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Hi menu family!

Haven't posted in a bit, busy with kids and holidays. How is it that tomorrow is already December? I don't know about you, but this thanksgiving was an eye opener for me. We have always gone to other people's houses and had to abide by their rules of time and menu. This thanksgiving it was just the four of us: our favorite foods and the time we wanted to eat. We all agreed we wished we could do this every year, but we might come across anti social.

QOTD: a full on gym! The lock down since March has made me realize I can do anything and everything at home, I just need the equipment.

Accountability: I didn't over eat per se, but there are too many snacks around the house! My only saving grace has been my jogs. DD is such a bad influence, she got home last night from HER TJ shopping (she wanted certain things that I hadn't bought), and proceeded to pull out a quart of cookie butter icecream! How am I supposed to survive the holidays this way? The icecream is divine and I really didn't need to know about its existence, but now that I know I can't un-know! See my dilemma?

My meals yesterday:

• B: protein coffee
  • L: left over turkey, mashed potatoes and Mac& cheese
  • S: L&F pumpkin pie yogurt
  • D: quest chips and pimento cheese spread
  • E: 4 miles uphill wog

Back on track today, happy Monday!

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 11/30/20 10:23 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Aldi has a Keto Cookie dough if that helps. I only use it in emergencies.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

(deactivated member)
on 12/1/20 7:26 am
RNY on 01/01/14

Very low key hiding-in-front-of-the-tv day , lots of snax ...but no weight gain! Still have a six-packish looking tummy Tues morning ( Thank God ) .

b chai tea latte

s-Popcorn kernels ( turns out heirloom dent blue corn doesn't pop well, but its very large toasted kernels taste like nuts ) - abut 2 cups of these

Chocolate plate - pieces of dark w cranberry, toffee milk chocolate and marzipan dark... and a bit of dried mango

L- shrimp ceviche with lime and ****tail sauce about 1 cup

fig cake w almonds

went over 'rents for dinner ate toast w smoked cheese slices, marinated artichokes and raw peppers and two ice milk bars

I LIKE this intuitive eating w/out consequences ... honestly I NEVER imagined starting this journey that stopping BINGING would be possible OR reaching and staying at my ideal weight . That I would eat CHOCOLATE occasionally guiltlessly ?!!

Holy moly !

Yes it took a LOT of years of disciplined eating and focus on enjoyable exercise to ratchet the excess food addiction almost imperceptibly slowly down ... but yeah... it REALLY WORKED !!! WOW !

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views