What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Christina135
on 1/26/21 5:47 am

Morning, happy Taco Tuesday!

QOTD - This one has me stumped. I may have to come back to it later, lol.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee and water. I really need the coffee this morning.

Lunch - Soyrizo/kale/tofu scramble on 1/2 everything bagel with vegan cream cheese

Snack - apple with peanut butter

Snack - triscuits with chickpea salad

Snack - fruit smoothie

Dinner - NO clue. I have to cook something, so insert veggies, pasta or rice, something something add some vegan cheese. I need easy!

I hope you all have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Erin T.
on 1/26/21 5:57 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! I have a meeting filled day at work today, mostly filled with screening interviews for a position that I'm filling. It's rainy and gross for the 2nd day in a row, but at least today it's supposed to be fairly warm.

QOTD: I've never eaten a fast food hamburger. Even before WLS fast food wasn't my thing, but when I did eat it I always got something chicken related. I grew up on a dairy farm and we kept enough beef cattle to butcher for our purposes. I don't think I had grocery store beef until I was at least middle elementary age (and then only when away from home).

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream x3
  • Eggs and Sweet Potato topped w/ Sour Cream
  • TBD, my daughter is seeing her boyfriend for their 1 year anniversary and she's getting take out Chinese. I'm not a fan so I may be eating a meat and cheese board (probably cheese, pepperoni, olives, and pickles)

I've been really lazy about getting my workouts/PT in this last week. Sometimes I just need a break. But now I need to get back to it today.

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

supershopper
on 1/26/21 6:11 am

hi all thanks for starting the thread liz/

QOTD: I've also never golfed but have gone to top golf driving range for a work party and that was pretty fun.

until after surgery I had never been on a horse. I really liked it.

scale down a bit more, officially 12.2 since October which makes me sooo happy i'm finally decreasing.

Food plan today:

B: coffee/water

protein ball, eg whites with laughing cow lite cheese

b2: .25 premier in iced coffee

L: stir fry/plant meatball/avocado

d: turkey/ sweet pot-squast mash with Splenda and cinnamon

s: cottage cheese-whipped cream with PBfit

this is 841 so I will be adding more food- should end about 1000-1100 calories

tai chi tonight

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Teenie
on 1/26/21 7:08 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Congratulation on the on scale victory. That is incredible 12.2lbs. So glad it is working out for you.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

White Dove
on 1/26/21 6:12 am - Warren, OH

There is not one thing that I can think of that I have wanted to do and have not done. I had one year where I was into golf, bought custom made clubs, and practiced every day, and played several times a week. Then I just stopped because there were too many other things to do. But it is a lot of fun, so definitely give it a try, Liz.

But take lessons first and play with people who are at the same level as you. If you start with people who are good golfers, they will often end up making you feel like your brother did. It is not rocket science and you are capable of learning if you want to. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed myself when I did play.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/26/21 7:08 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Thank you for the advice! I do have a friend thinking of taking it up so maybe we can do it together.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

White Dove
on 1/26/21 8:51 am - Warren, OH

I did it with a friend. We took a beginner's class and met a bunch of ladies who were also new. So we had plenty of people to play with who were all on about the same level. I thought that I would enjoy playing with my husband, but he had been playing since he was a teenager and was so far above me in skill that it was not enjoyable playing with him.

I had fun that summer, but don't think I would take it up again. I would rather be at the swimming pool or beach in hot weather. True golfers claim it never rains on the golf course, but I did not enjoy carrying an umbrella and getting wet socks.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Teenie
on 1/26/21 6:46 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Liz and Menuers,

Thank you for starting us out Liz. I love todays Meme and considering my weight is up today I am feeling that muffin top.

I can't believe it is only Tuesday. This week is already going slow for me. I hope it gets busy today and moves quickly.

Last night I made Chicken salad with way to much salt. I am thinking about grilling more chicken and throwing it in and add some more mayo to hopefully salvage it. I actually think I need more salt in my diet due to the leg cramps and adding the Gatorade has really kept the cramps at bay, but I did get way to carried away with the salt shaker on this one.

QOTD: Skiing . I have never skied a day in my life. I was never really a cold weather person and it's not like we had tons of money growing up that would allow me to go skiing. I remember my brother belong to the ski club in high school but I was always afraid because I was overweight. I also have never seen a Star Wars Movie or any of the Godfather movies.

Accountability: Not so good. Actually terrible. I Grazed dinner. I ate a pack of M&M's (new flavor Key Lime) and I stayed in bed this morning instead of getting up and running.

TSS: 3 years 1 Months and 15 days 135.2 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with sugar free ID caramel Macchiato

MS: Premier Caramel Protein shake and berries

CB: Coffee with sugar free ID caramel Macchiato

L: , Broccoli Cheddar crustless quiche and snack selects.

D: Leftover Thai Turley burger and slaw or chicken salad

Exercise: 50 minute tread mill (maybe after work)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium.

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessing

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 1/26/21 7:10 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I never skied downhill or on water. Just cross-country skiing.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

catwoman7
on 1/26/21 7:22 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm just the opposite - I've tried downhill and water (didn't like either - but maybe I needed to give it more time?), but never cross-country. I want to try that sometime...

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views