What's on your Sunday (Valentine's Day) Menu?

White Dove
on 2/14/21 5:24 am, edited 2/14/21 5:25 am - Warren, OH

Happy Sunday and Happy Valentine's Day

QOTD: Every year in grade school we decorated a shoe box and everyone got valentine's day cards from everyone else. They probably don't do that anymore. How did you celebrate Valentine's day growing up?

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 2/14/21 7:15 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

oh yes I remember those Valentines boxes! I loved decorating the boxes, loved signing and addressing Valentines' cards, and loved getting the cards from all my classmates. It was one of my favorite days of the school year! Thanks for the wonderful memory!!

no plans for today - it's still freezing out (single digits). Things will start to improve on Tuesday as temps gradually go up - they're saying 30s by the weekend. YAY! It's going to feel like summer after this!!

B: I'm not hungry at all this morning, so maybe just a protein shake. And coffee with half & half (I've already had that part of it...)

MS: plain Greek yogurt with some kind of fruit compote (I have blueberry, cranberry/cherry, and apple cinnamon)

L: I may have the last piece of cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie that I made last week, since I made a new one last night

AS: protein muffin or light bagel (with light cream cheese), L&F yogurt

D: leftover turkey salad or (leftover) chicken tikka masala on riced cauliflower

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 2/14/21 8:28 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Happy Valentine's Day! Oh all the little cards! And conversation hearts!
Nice day here. There is a 23 mile Bayside Bikeway we are next to. I think we are going to see how far we can handle.

B: jerky and parm crisps

L: deli turkey and a slice of cheese

D: bbq chicken tenders, elote corn, couple of tater tots

S: glass of red wine tonight. I'll see how many calories I burn today and decide as I go if I need more fuel!
Peace Everyone!!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Melody P.
on 2/14/21 2:51 pm - Amarillo, TX

my best memory is the Valentine's Day my grandpa got us all a box of chocolate ...a big big box for each of us. They were all melted. We laughed and laughed and he got into his high pitched voice saying he didn't care and that it's all ate the same. I miss him so very much. He was my hero...warts and all.

I've never had a true romantic valentine. So I'm blah about it. I was made fun of in elementary school so much I rarely got cards that were nice. Lol. Kids can suck.

food has been pretty ok today. My mood is pretty dark though. My back and tailbone are both really screaming. We're supposed to get down to -12 tonight. YUCK.

Melody P.
on 2/14/21 2:52 pm - Amarillo, TX

Oh and I made this today.

White Dove
on 2/14/21 3:23 pm - Warren, OH

This is beautiful. Would be really nice for St. Patrick's Day.

White Dove
on 2/14/21 3:22 pm - Warren, OH

My mother would have said it will all be melted anyway once it is in your stomach.

I am sorry you are having so much pain. We are expecting about a foot of snow tonight and tomorrow, so I will not be leaving the house until it is cleaned up in a few days (hopefully).

Melody P.
on 2/15/21 4:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Thank you!

we only got 5 inches but have a chance for more Tuesday PM. I'm supposed to have a laser treatment tomorrow so we'll see. It's currently -8° outside so the snow isn't going anywhere. I have a friend in Houston and they got some snow. This system is dangerous to say the least!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views