What's on your Saturday menu?

catwoman7
on 4/10/21 6:54 am, edited 4/10/21 7:00 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!!

I have to host a Zoom meeting this morning. This is the last event for the season for this one particular organization. YAY! The last Zoom event for my other organization is the first week in May, so then I'll have the summer "off" - double YAY! I was supposed to meet a friend for lunch today, but that's been rescheduled since it'll be cold and rainy today. I'm secretly glad because I've been having a hard time keeping a calorie deficit this week. I haven't gained (I haven't eaten THAT much this week), but I'm not going to lose if I keep eating the way I'm eating. I wish cutting calories wasn't so damn hard!!

QOTD: my mind is on the zoom program, so if anyone wants to add a QOTD below, be my guest!

B: plain Greek yogurt with blueberry compote and 2 T muesli, coffee with half and half

MS: I'm going to skip this today since I just had breakfast

L: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote?

AS: the last 1/2 protein muffin and L&F yogurt

D: Costco chicken skewer and 1 serving of Thai-style salad kit, small sweet potato

ex: I have to do a strength-training session for sure today. I may do some cardio as well, but I'm OK on that for the week..

have a great Saturday, all!

KalesD
on 4/10/21 7:51 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

I had such a wonderful time on vacation, but I'm glad to be back home and getting back into my routine. You don't realize how much your routine stabilizes your life until you're out of it.

B: fairlife latte

S: tbd

l: 2oz deli Turkey, 1 laughing cow wedge, 1 ryvita cracker, cucumber and cherry tomato

s: tbd

d: lettuce wrapped beef burger

S: tbd

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

White Dove
on 4/10/21 9:03 am - Warren, OH

QOTD: Do you believe in Karma? I believe if I wait long enough, I see people getting punished for the evil deeds and rewarded for their good ones.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Lisa91941
on 4/10/21 1:37 pm
RNY on 10/29/19

Last day of vacation! We walked about five miles this morning. Good way to start off the day and we got to see the Capital and Governor's Mansion. I skipped breakfast and indulged some for lunch. Dinner is still to be determined!

I hope I don't hate my scale Monday morning !!
QOTD: I'm not sure I believe in Karma, but I do believe we get back out of relationships what we put in them. So I guess that might count.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?