What's on your Saturday menu?

Melody P.
on 4/24/21 3:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin everyone! I hope today finds you doing well.

My eye had another bleed yesterday...so over this. All my lab work was pretty good. My A1c was 5.6...almost everything else was normal so who knows why I'm so tired all the time.

No big plans today. My mom is going to put in one of our a/c as we are supposed to be near 90 tomorrow. All I can do to help is duct tape.

qotd: anything in particular you're looking forward to this coming week?

nothing much here. I have to get a shot in both eyes Thursday & Friday. That's all I've got LOL

b: just egg, chicken sausage and gf toast....coffee

l: roast and a few carrots and half a potato

d: no idea at this point...I have some poblano peppers I need to use.

s: popcorn, gf pretzels with some mustard no maybe a chai tea

catwoman7
on 4/24/21 4:50 am, edited 4/23/21 9:51 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' Weekenders!

my brother is going to replace one of the innertubes on my bike today (I seem to have a slow leak...), and I want to check out (and possible buy) a rack & bag to go over the rear wheel so I don't have to take a backpack every time I want to take something with me other than my phone and keys on rides. He also said something about wanting to play miniature golf today - not sure if he was kidding or not. I also need to make a grocery store run. We're having the fam over to my house tomorrow for reuben sandwiches in honor of my father (he died four years ago tomorrow), and I'm in charge of making the reubens and the potato salad. I'm also going to make crab/fish cakes tonight for DH and myself - using some leftover cod from din-din last night (I'll add crab to it). Other than that...??

QOTD: dinner with the family tomorrow night, dinner with a friend on Tuesday night, and lunch with two friends on Friday.

B: cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with blueberry compote, coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: 2 oz ham and a salad with light dressing

AS: 1/2 a protein muffin and yogurt

D: crab/fish cake with homemade tartar sauce, probably another salad with light dressing

ex: some kind of cardio

have a great Saturday!!

Melody P.
on 4/24/21 5:39 am - Amarillo, TX

Wow, I haven't played mini golf in over 25 years!

catwoman7
on 4/24/21 8:32 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I bet it's been closer to 50 years for me. I have no idea why this idea popped into his head - but I'm game if he's serious!

Melody P.
on 4/24/21 5:17 am - Amarillo, TX

Wanted to show you guys a pretty flower! I took this two years ago today...it's an Aries constellation petunia. I'm usually not a big fan of petunias but I had to have these when I saw them. Hope it brightens your day like it did for me this morning!

catwoman7
on 4/24/21 8:32 am
RNY on 06/03/15

wow! I've never seen one of those!

KalesD
on 4/24/21 5:19 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Good Morning!

yesterday at work there was indeed a small celebration for my 30th birthday.. my coworkers went above and beyond to make me feel special (the texts back and forth from my bf to one of my coworkers was about what I could/would eat) .. very kind of them to consider these! Was a wonderful day.

QOTD: looking forward to the nice weather! It's supposed to warm up again! Woohoo.

im currently enjoying the first half of my fairlife latte.. but other then that I haven't set up my meals today yet... but I will Do it shortly.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

Melody P.
on 4/24/21 5:38 am - Amarillo, TX

That's super super cool that they thought of that! Sounds like you've got some good coworkers!

KalesD
on 4/24/21 5:44 am
RNY on 09/30/20

Honestly.. I work with the most amazing team

of nurses, porters, clerks, doctors and other techs. I could not ask for a better work family.. it really is a blessing.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

MadisonRose
on 4/24/21 7:39 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! I can't decide what I want to do today. I slept in today. Can't seem to get enough sleep these days and am always tired. Not sure why. Thought I was coming off of my period, but I'm still bleeding. Ugh. Today makes day nine and it's always been five days for me.

QOTD: supposed to go to some boat and seafood festival tomorrow if the weather holds up. Other than that no big plans for the coming week. Wanted to spend some time outdoors today and maybe plant some flowers, but it's supposed to rain.

B: fasting until noon. Black coffee, hot tea & water

L: protein shake

D: leftover soup I did not eat yesterday

S: L&F Greek yogurt & fruit or maybe a few of these low calorie protein chips I found.

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 438 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 393 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 430 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?