What's on your Thursday Menu?

Teenie
on 6/3/21 7:27 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Wow you nailed that Menu yesterday! I wish I had that much discipline. I need my dense protein to keep me happy. I like to chew.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 6/3/21 7:43 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Sheila,

I love it when my husband leaves. I love the quiet house and it stays so clean!! Enjoy your time.

Amy Liz
on 6/3/21 7:46 am
RNY on 11/21/16

I used to hate when Rob travelled before because I couldn't sleep. Now and after COVID especially, when Rob travels I secretly get excited!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Teenie
on 6/3/21 7:03 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

Wow wow wow we got the old thread back. So glad your all back. All of your support means the world to me. I have to take a look at my surgeons website to see if they will be starting in person support back up any time soon. I do miss that a lot.

I will be signing up for the Elvis 100 today. Link below if you want to run with us. The shirt and medal are cool and I will be running anyway so why not. Oh also in other running news, I ran the course for The Whiskey Rebellion Run I am doing on July 3rd and it was a piece of cake compared to my morning run. I also was able to look at everyone who sign up and it looks like I may place in my first 5K since there are not many women ages 55-60 signed up. That will be cool since I will have a bunch of support from friends and family at the finish line.

QOTD: Nope. Someone gave me Salt and vinegar crickets to try because they thought I needed a good dose of protein. They are still sitting in my candy bowl. I offer them to guest.

Accountability: I ate Grain Free apple cinnamon blender muffins and I munched some pork rinds and nuts.

TSS: 3 years 5 Months 23 days:133.6 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Carb master Cinnamon raisin cottage cheese, and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. meatballs and Carb master cinnamon bun yogurt

D: meatloaf baked beans, and pea salad.

Exercise: 3.5 mile run. (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I started a sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great rest of the short week.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

Link to sign up for Elvis 100

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 6/3/21 12:42 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I'm so excited for your upcoming running events!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Teenie
on 6/3/21 3:27 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Me too! I never remember winning a medal for anything so this may be a first for me.

Emiepie
on 6/3/21 6:47 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I love my collection of medals.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Amy Liz
on 6/3/21 7:28 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning!! Yes-enjoy your WFH days JB! As much as I prefer working at the office, I really don't want to go back to 5 days. I will find out soon what the new plan will be. So far, they aren't requiring that everyone be vaccinated - I'm not sure they can but I have vaccinated staff that are concerned about being around unvaccinated staff. Me too for that matter. Just do it people!

It's cold here, but I have been hot flashing on high speed so I am enjoying the cool weather! I can't wait to lose this weight and get past 'the change' to be freezing cold again! I'll take that over being hot or overheating any day.

CAMAW is going really well for the most part. I'm not hungry either which is great! However, last night after watching Rob eating garlic bread with dinner and seeing commercials featuring amazing looking bread I was craving. I had 2 popsicles (totally forgot how good they taste) and more beef jerky. I know I didn't need it, I could have just distracted myself. I will work on that. The only other thing I worry about if the big 0 on my fiber intake... that may really mess things up.

QOTD - I have never heard of a cicada - I had to look it up! Um, there is not enough chocolate in the world to make want to try that!!

water, vitamins, weight or measure everything, wait 30 min to drink after eating

Walk on my break, easy hike after work - I'm really sore the past couple of days. I'm not sure why other than the detox of carbs and wine!

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Teenie
on 6/3/21 3:31 pm - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Our office is a mixed bag. Your not required to get a vaccine however if you give a copy of your CDC card you do not have to wear a mask in the office. So now I know I know for sure who the idiots are I don't just have to guess anymore.

Maddymoe2
on 6/3/21 7:41 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning everyone. I woke up feeling hungry this morning, not sure why. I made a macaroni salad for my husband this morning for dinner. Do you know how hard it is to make a macaroni salad for one?? I really wanted a bite, but I resisted the power of the macaroni!! The salad kind of grew, so I will be bringing some of it to my seniors. I am taking a few of them to the food bank today and to run errands.

QOTD-No, I couldn't eat one. My son did a survival course when he was younger. He wanted to live off the land when he was 10. He ate crickets, grasshoppers, and snakes. I am thankful that phase is over. I once found a snake head in my washing machine. He forgot it in his pocket.

Food plan for today-

2 eggs and cottage cheese

Shredded chicken with pico

Grilled steak kabobs.

2 boiled eggs

I have been doing well with food and staying on plan. The scale is not moving, but it isn't going up either. I will take it as a win. I am going to blame hormones and not weigh again until Wednesday. Have a great day everyone.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 461 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 416 views
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 40 replies · 356 views