Pregnancy post RNY

(deactivated member)
on 6/4/21 7:40 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I got pregnant with twins about a half year ago . I was overjoyed. My doctor said stay in an easy chair like a teddy bear don't move - you're a relatively old mother and it's a high risk pregnancy .

so I ate . I ate everything I wanted to because I imagined it might be good for the baby. The bottom line is I lost them I had a miscarriage and now I still look like a balloon I'm terribly depressed and I want my children ( crying )

I just have no idea how to pick myself up . This whole thing with being morbidly obese having the death sentence of diabetes makes this so much more painful and poignant .

I just want a happy secure family life and I literally have no idea how to stop overeating.... ((())) ty for your kindness and suggestions Eva

Maddymoe2
on 6/4/21 9:22 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Eva,

I just want to send you love and a big hug.

KalesD
on 6/4/21 2:16 pm
RNY on 09/30/20

Eva,

I am so sorry for your loss. Loss of any kind is difficult beyond words, but the loss of a pregnancy is devastating.

Have you sought professional support? I feel it would be of some benefit for you if you haven't. What you describe is traumatic and heart breaking. I would start with the mental aspect, and once you have some closure I would then perhaps focus on the rest.

sending you so much love.

Surgery 09/30/20

CW: 147.6 |SW: 221.6 |HW: 255

Learning my new normal, one day at a time.

hollykim
on 6/5/21 8:24 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 4, 2021 at 2:40 PM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

I got pregnant with twins about a half year ago . I was overjoyed. My doctor said stay in an easy chair like a teddy bear don't move - you're a relatively old mother and it's a high risk pregnancy .

so I ate . I ate everything I wanted to because I imagined it might be good for the baby. The bottom line is I lost them I had a miscarriage and now I still look like a balloon I'm terribly depressed and I want my children ( crying )

I just have no idea how to pick myself up . This whole thing with being morbidly obese having the death sentence of diabetes makes this so much more painful and poignant .

I just want a happy secure family life and I literally have no idea how to stop overeating.... ((())) ty for your kindness and suggestions Eva

Ava, stop. Are you drinking again?

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/21 6:34 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

That's just extremely mean and uncaring.

Could you really blame me for drinking in this situation?

But unfortunately my REAL problem is overeating excess food . And my gosh is it hard to stop !

i swam today 45 minutes and walked the same and yet I can't stop eating

hollykim
on 6/6/21 9:22 am, edited 6/6/21 2:23 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 6, 2021 at 1:34 AM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

That?s just extremely mean and uncaring.

Could you really blame me for drinking in this situation?

But unfortunately my REAL problem is overeating excess food . And my gosh is it hard to stop !

i swam today 45 minutes and walked the same and yet I can?t stop eating

no Ava, it?s not mean, it?s honest. You had done well stopping drinking and your sponsor would surely tell you that life events are life and not an excuse to drink again. Even a miscarriage. I?m pretty sure you are past child bearing age anyway.

you have posted crazy before , a hottie boyfriend snd you looking for a surrogate on this site, etc.

czll your sponsor snd get their help. You don?t have to do this.

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/21 5:00 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Meanies . And I don't get it - why are people so much meaner over the " anonymous " internet than face 2 face ?

Im proud 2 say that this week I swam almost an hour every other day .... hard . I'm trying to focus on protein first and of course I feel fatter than ever ... but my body looks a little better every morning.

hollykim
on 6/11/21 12:13 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 11, 2021 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time, Veggiewoman wrote:

Meanies . And I don't get it - why are people so much meaner over the " anonymous " internet than face 2 face ?

Im proud 2 say that this week I swam almost an hour every other day .... hard . I'm trying to focus on protein first and of course I feel fatter than ever ... but my body looks a little better every morning.

it's not mean. It's honest. E wouldn't bother if we hadn't seen this spiral before and if we didn't care.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/2/21 10:56 am
RNY on 08/05/19

"Mean" would be calling you a loser and a failure and a worthless human being for drinking.

"Please get help" is not mean.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/21 5:04 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Also .... I need to appreciate that my feet aren't so sensitive ... my skin is pulling in and I just look and feel younger and harder and more attractive every single day I work out

It really is a miracle

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?