What's on your photo Friday menu?

Emiepie
on 9/3/21 6:43 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Yay! Just around the corner.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Lisa91941
on 9/3/21 7:04 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning,

Hoping for another crazy busy day today. We are having a bang up week and I'd like to end it on a high note. Yesterday I had lunch with my friend. It shocked me to the core how much she has aged in just a couple short months. But now that I'm in, I get a weekly day to go have lunch with her. Good for both of our souls. No pictures from me this week. A quick look at my camera shows only the amazing cornbread I made and a to do list. Exciting personal week for me.

Tonight, we decided to break in the newly updated back deck and have a couple neighbors over. It's last minute, so my husband, Roger, has to go get all the stuff. I created a list and it was clearly leaning Italian, so I just embraced that and made it a theme. That is so far, the only plans we have until reporting to work on Tuesday morning.

QoTD: I remember a Baby go bye bye when I was in second grade. And then I also gravitated to books as I got older.

Menu:

B: 3 oz rotisserie chicken, 1/4 C cottage cheese

L: roasted chicken, broccolini, tomatoes and feta cheese

D: I'm picking small portions out of the planned menu. Quattro Formaggio Pizza, Sausage and cream pasta, prosciutto wrapped cantaloupe, burrata cheese and ripe tomatoes drizzled with balsamic glaze, crostini's, chocolates for dessert. I won't have much of the carby stuff, but I'm looking forward to a bite. And then wine. Probably there will be a few bottles of Barolo's or Barbaresco's. Maybe an Amarone. But they will be shared 6-8 ways, so I will try to keep my indulgence to 1 or two glasses worth, but still trying most of them!!!

S: I probably shouldn't with the dinner I have planned, but if needed, beef jerky.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Greateight
on 9/3/21 10:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Dinner sounds wonderful. I don't think I've ever had Amarone.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Melody P.
on 9/3/21 7:13 am - Amarillo, TX

To express my hatred of dolls I blew up the two barbies I had with firecrackers. It's a freakin miracle I didn't kill myself or burn down houses(ours or my grandparents!). It was such a disappointment for my mom as she LOVES dolls.

this is the only kind of doll I like...LOL

catwoman7
on 9/3/21 9:55 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I didn't like dolls, either. Nor frilly, girly clothes. I just wasnt' a "girly girl", I guess. And I'm still not...

Teenie
on 9/3/21 7:21 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Mel and Menuers,

I am so excited for the long weekend. DH and I are taking another ride to Erie tomorrow just to enjoy the beach. I am very excited considering he has never been much of a beach person. We also will be on a private beach so I can take some wine. That will work for me. Sunday we have our normal end of the summer picnic. I'll need to throw together some baked beans and some dessert before 3 on Sunday. I have no plans on Monday I am just waiting to see the temperature plans on doing it could be a pool day (fingers crossed)

I was busy at work yesterday because I ran out and did some Aldi shopping, I didn't have a chance to come back but I want to thank you all for your compliments. DH ask why do I have to take photos of you? I said my friends from OH want to see. He said why? I said I thing a few of them genuinely like me. You think he would get it since we met online. But I love you guys and appreciate everything you do for me. I've learned a lot form you guys and I hold everyone of you dear to my heart. Now I just need a few meet ups and I'll really feel like part of the family. Now that things are opening I see some in my future.

QOTD: My Drowsy and Mrs. Beasley Dolls.

Accountability: I thought I did good but the scale said different. I think I am just getting the bounce back weight they told me to expect but I am still going to try to fight it.

SS: 3 years 8 Months 2 days:139.2 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: Oikos triple 0 Banana cream Greek yogurt and berries,

CB: Coffee with SF CM Chocolate Caramel creamer

L. Jimmy Dean eggwich and snack select

D: Food Truck Friday so TBD

Exercise: 3.1 mile run. (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great weekend.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

Me and DH fishing the first one is a crooker in the bay and the rest are Walleye. It is the same fish we are holding it just looks so much bigger on me.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Greateight
on 9/3/21 7:35 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Similar effect, although Marilyn's fish is bigger

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 9/3/21 9:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

good Lord - those are big fish!

Greateight
on 9/3/21 11:11 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Redfish.

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/21 6:36 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Such a pretty grrl and she catches fish too !!! No wonder he loves her :)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 473 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 430 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 447 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 363 views