What's on your photo Friday menu?

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/21 3:23 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

You're a wonder jewelry artist Melody and it's so nice to hear you're teaching and sharing with others .

How is your pain? I'm very worried about U regarding the pain level. My 94 year old totally sane and physically seemingly perfect ( ex model and miss subways) died from chronic pain due to osteoporosis. I'm worried about U . Maybe U hav 2 many responsibilities and too few energy . Keep a lot for yourself please.

hugs

Melody P.
on 9/4/21 1:04 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks!

The pain was horrid yesterday and it's continued into today. My back is just making everything difficult and I'm so over it. The doctors are thinking a spinal fusion of at least one level..maybe more. I don't know if you saw it but here is a pic of my CT scan results.

I'm honestly exhausted and I'm not sleeping well...at all. I get very little sleep with lots of interruptions. I try to take rests/naps. I wish like heck I could sleep in our recliners but I've never been able to.

thank you for 5inking of me!

(deactivated member)
on 9/3/21 6:42 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Today I managed to get down some 50% sugar orange juice and a few spoonfuls of fat free cottage cheese.

interestingly i really craved a Burger King 1.35 cheeseburger but I resisted..,,,last time I ate one of those I felt totally sick after half . Gotta eat better!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 427 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views