What's on your Wednesday Menu?

White Dove
on 10/6/21 5:52 am - Warren, OH

When I drank coffee it had to be scalding hot. I was always putting the cup in the microwave to make it hotter if I took a while to fini**** I still remember the first time I put a Styrofoam cup in the microwave. Not a pretty sight.

Everything else has to be ice cold. I will start a bottle of diet soda, drink about 1/4 and put it in the freezer, then drink it when it half ice. I am completely obsessed with ice and the ice maker.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

catwoman7
on 10/6/21 6:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin'!

I'm going to take a COVID test today. I have what I think is a cold, but I was at a hockey game over the weekend (community - not university), and at least half the people there were maskless, even though we have a county mask mandate and there were big signs in the arena saying that masks were required. I was horrified. I think a lot of these people must have been from surrounding communities, because people in town are, for the most part, always masked when indoors. It's kind of rare to see more than one or two people without them. But this hockey game - YIKES. Anyway, so now I have cold symptoms. Hopefully that's all it is - but with MIL's health problems, I need to check.

QOTD: I always have to have my coffee hot, unless it's an iced latte. Otherwise, I don't really care. I guess I prefer other things cold, but I'm OK with drinking them at room temperature.

B: protein pancakes with plain Greek yogurt and cranberry/cherry compote. Coffee with half & half

MS: pumpkin protein shake

L: miso/chickea sandwich with cucumber and tomato slices

AS: coconut Greek yogurt with diced mango

D: maybe the leftover kidney bean curry that I keep putting on here (but haven't had yet...). It's time...

ex: biking. I think we only have another day for it before the rains come again....

have a great day, everyone!

Lisa91941
on 10/6/21 6:18 am
RNY on 10/29/19

fingers crossed for a negative test result!

Emiepie
on 10/6/21 7:20 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you feel better.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Queen JB
on 10/6/21 1:52 pm
RNY on 07/20/15

Oh no! Hope that test is negative!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Lisa91941
on 10/6/21 6:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

My husband always says he's not over weight, he's under tall. LOL. Peaceful night at the campground and a little fire in the firepit, but no bike ride yesterday. Boo. So that's the end of that until we hit the road in a week and a half. Did pretty well on food, Costco stuffed bell pepper and a little salad. Was worried about the rice they put in it, but actually felt like the rice was minimal and the ground beef was the bigger portion of the mixture. The taste was nothing to write home about, but they were not bad and seems to be a good emergency fill in meal. The glass of wine I had though, was not.

QoTD: I seriously don't seem to mind any of it. In the beginning, I could NOT do anything cold. But now, I make my coffee hot and it sits on my desk for hours and then I'll drink it when I see it, or my cold drink will be up to room temperature by the time I drink it. If it's wet, I'll drink it. It's common at this time of day to see a hot coffee, a ice cold water and room temp Gatorade Zero on my desk top. I like options.

Menu:
B: RGF bacon, egg and cheddar sandwich

L: left over taco innards, chicarrones

D: TBD! Going to a hot new restaurant where all the cooking is done "live fire". So like eating out on the range during a cattle drive. Looks like lots of good choices available to me. Thinking the broccoli app and the 2 shrimp app. And maybe a bite of the S'mores to end on a sweet note.

going to try to avoid afternoon snack today!

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

H.A.L.A B.
on 10/6/21 10:30 am

I get the Costco premade stuffed peppers, but I add a layer of meat sauce on the bottom of the pan, then put the peppers, then put on more NSA good quality tomato sauce then some cheese. And bake that in the over for at lest 50 min, or in pressure cooker for 10 min (2-3 at a time) or in crock pot for 6-8 hours.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Lisa91941
on 10/6/21 10:33 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Oh! I definitely like the sound of that!

Teenie
on 10/6/21 6:40 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

Enjoy your class tonight and don't forget to post a picture of the amazing project that comes out of it. This has to be quick. I got a boatload of work to do before the end of the day. I did run in my new Fleet Feet bought Hoka One One Bondi 7 and they feel as good as my first pair. I am glad they worked out because I signed up for a Halloween 5k on the 30th. I think I really want to win cause there are medals at this one and great prizes.

QOTD: I am not picky when it comes to temp on beverages just so it don't burn my mouth or give me a brain freeze I am good.

Accountability: I had an apple but then I dipped it in a bunch of whipped cream cheese. Leave it to me to add more calories.

TSS: 3 years 9 Months 24 days: 138 (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Overnight oats and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L. Southwest grain bowl. 13g of protein and Snack Select

D: Greens and beans with shredded chicken.

Exercise: 3.1 mile run (Done)

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings.

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Amy Liz
on 10/6/21 8:46 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Yay for great shoes!!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?