What's on your Sunday menu?

Lisa91941
on 10/24/21 9:07 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! I think Noah's Ark just floated by! So much rain. Still having a good time though. I basically did a terrible job managing myself yesterday. Lots of wine tastings (though I did pour lots of mine in the dump jar, didn't feel obligated to finish my pours) and difficult food choices. There is an event series up here and that are providing food service with one step of each wineries pouring offers. On the one hand, the serving sizes are excellent for me. On the other, I am picking out the protein and skipping the carbs. Never got a good balance yesterday. Today is more of the same. I did make dinner reservations for tonight on a patio for what looks to be a good place with real nice choices for me. I just need to remember not to order liquid with my dinner. I think that's going to help get me satiated. We are four adults and three full size full size dogs going winery to winery in one truck. It's very "circus clown car" upon arrival and departure, but pretty joyful in the inside!
QoTD. Love the homemade gravy and mashed potatoes.

Menu: no idea. But I am going to keep trying make good decisions. I can tell already I am going to hate my scale when I get home!!
Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Partlypollyanna
on 10/24/21 10:04 am
RNY on 02/14/18

qotd: my sister's holiday potatoes. I only get them at thanksgiving. I showed my RD the recipe and she pointed out they are more dairy than potato, lol. I have them at thanksgiving dinner and then potato pancake the next day and that's it to the following year.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

GracielaSusana
on 10/24/21 12:47 pm - Ft Myers, FL
RNY on 06/07/21

QOTD Stuffing and homemade gravy. And then homemade soup made with the turkey carcass after it has simmered forever.

Sunday is a work day so nothing exciting happening. Except I am 2 pounds away from 199! I hope it doesn't take 2 weeks to crack the 200. It's been decades since I have been under 200.

Menu protein shake, 2 cuties, half an apple, cottage cheese and straw berries. Dinner, if I eat, will be eggs. I am full from the fruit fiber.

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/21 7:33 am
RNY on 01/01/14

I'm like a total gravy grrl .

I make fresh homemade mashed potatoes from peeled microwaved for nine minutes or so .... fat free half n half n fat free butter sprinkles . With fresh ( skimmed off .... I have one of those fat pitchers ) gravy ..... yum yum yum .

still can't eat meat ... or even fish which is very surprising. Ate some yucca stew today but not the chicken breast or the pork. Ate a little salad ... milk ... coffee... it's not like I Can't eat... it's just that I've developed disgust for entire groups of normal foods ( like meat ) .

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/21 5:04 pm
RNY on 01/01/14

Boyfriend's feeding m a lot of booze .... he lost his wifey and baby mama due to drugs ... and I think he's trying to treat m the same .... give her what she needs so she won't stray away from home. Kinda like a dog .