What's on your Tuesday Menu?

Queen JB
on 10/26/21 1:28 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning Everyone! Yesterday was a success! I had my doctor's appointments in the morning (all good!) and then we ran around the state like crazy people from home to doctor to lawyer to condo to fire station to lawyer to condo to home... what a day! We put quite a few miles on the car because none of it was close to each other, but I got it all done and I said goodbye to my first home! It was a good run but I have lived with Grim for almost exactly 5 years now so I guess this relationship is going to stick, lol :)

In other crazy news, I did not check my work email at all! I was just exhausted and I had my doctor's words ringing in my ears about finding "balance", so... it was lovely while it happened but OH GOD, today is going to be tough!!!!

QOTD: Do you whiten your teeth? I have done the charcoal a few times, which works to get the coffee stains off but it doesn't brighten. I have thought about doing it professionally, but I have an implant so I am worried it will not match!

B: Protein Coffee

S: Garden Lite's Veggie Cakes

L: Insides of Costco Street Tacos

D: Salad with Feta & Steak

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 10/26/21 3:44 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin JB and just want to take a moment to say thank you for posting this every week day!

Lots planned for the day. We will be visiting the police station. One of our neighbors is most likely cooking meth or crack. We are going to talk to them about the possibility of remaining anonymous...if not we'll use crime stoppers so we can remain that way. I'm very very stressed over this. My mom just is losing her sanity over this situation. Ever since his ex girlfriend threatened to shoot her it's just been nuts. I'm worried that there will be retaliation. I'm just soooo stressed. Please send some positive thoughts our way.

The kids have grandparents day at the book fair today. Soooo I'm having to go too. lol Lots of kids and people. Yay...

Hoping you'll all have a good day!

qotd: n/a to me anymore.

B: JUST egg, cheese, chicken sausage and coffee

No idea on the rest of today.

Partlypollyanna
on 10/26/21 4:29 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Melody, that's really scary. I hope the police are able to help and that you and the family stay safe. I can see why someone threatening to shoot her is making your mom anxious, I would be!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/26/21 5:05 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Wow, I hope you can get the help. Stay safe.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Melody P.
on 10/26/21 5:58 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks y'all! She did so,e thinking and we're going to just submit a tip through the encrypted crime stoppers website. This will be sure to make it anonymous!

lmfontana4
on 10/26/21 1:11 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Your poor mom. that is scary and stressful to have a neighbor threaten your safety. I hope the police have a solution for you.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

supershopper
on 10/26/21 4:27 am

Hi all

QOTD: I have the whitening professional gel and tray from dentist but it sitting there in the cabinet. probably need to get busy on it. There is the time factor and the gagging factor involved and i have to keep them in 1 hour.

weight is up still from last cruise going into this cruise.... so i will probably have to walk extra extra and eat less fun desserts. It's about 3-4 pounds... I still have till Saturday so need to reign it in a bit...

We had a termite company out yesterday and their quote was 600 cheaper than the last company. so yayyy, this is to install the bait traps in the ground and come out quarterly.

food plan- eat the rest of the stuff in fridge this week:

in no particular order- chicken sausage, yogurt, mussels/caul rice, cheese, coffee

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Partlypollyanna
on 10/26/21 4:34 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Yay for getting all the things done! those are great days!

QOTD - never professionally, I've used the crest strips but now I do the arc toothpaste after I brush

today I am trying a trx class again, I've been avoiding them because of my shoulder but I'm the only on in the class and the trainer said she'd avoid anything that would avoid my shoulder and I have a virtual bookclub tonight...oh and work, not that many meetings today so I might actually get some work done! I have a sneaking guess that I may get a fair number of ad hoc meetings added today, we'll see.

my menu will be

coffee plus half and half X3

the pumpkin overnight oats I didn't eat yesterday

slice of smoked cheddar and almonds

ever roast chicken and cheddar

Hope everyone's Tuesday is Terrific (said in my Tony the Tiger voice)

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 10/26/21 5:02 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- congrats on finalizing on the sale of the condo and it sounds like a successful day. I ended up chopping off the skin in my thumb cutting my plumb at breakfast. We couldn't get to stop bleeding when I'd take pressure off of it so after about 45 mins off to the workers comp dr. All will be good, pressure bandage for 48 hours and then I should be good to go. While it was soaking in the iodine and peroxide the doctor was talking about how it happened and he said, "that's what you get for eating healthy. A McGriddle wouldn't do that to you". Funny guy!

QOTD: Never have... thought about it.

TSS: 7 years 2 months

B: SF latte, Pear, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Roasted turkey breast, mashed cauliflower with gravy, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: My bandage has to stay dry so no workout until Thursday.

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1403 Protein: 136 Carbs:131 Fat:40

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

White Dove
on 10/26/21 6:40 am - Warren, OH

The first time I used my mandolin, I cut my hand and had to go the ER. The doctor asked if I had been to the big sale at Kohl's. I had bought it there and three other ladies that week had to go the ER because they bought their mandolin at that sale and cut their hands so badly. Now I wear kevlar gloves when I use it.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?