What's on your Monday Menu?

Emiepie
on 11/29/21 5:09 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! JB- I hope the conversation goes well when you give them your resignation notice. I hope they take feedback and make improvements.

QOTD: Getting in my water.

TSS: 7 years 3 months

B: SF latte, persimmon, Quaker protein/fiber oatmeal and turkey sausage

L: Tuna packet, carrots, pudding, and a pear

S: Protein puffs, mixed nuts, an apple and yogurt

D: Eggbeaters, turkey sausage, chompie's toast, sliced orange/banana, and 2 squares dark chocolate

ES: Greek yogurt with ¼ cup fiber cereal

E: Elliptical and treadmill

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1417 Protein: 125 Carbs:128 Fat:47

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 11/29/21 5:25 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

yea I always dread turning in my resignation, but it usually turns out OK. I get you when you say you don't want to disappoint people - and yes, it could leave them in the lurch for awhile - but it's happened to them before and they've survived - and they will again. Plus, there are times you really have to put yourself first. I could not deal with all that stress and those ungodly hours. Maybe occasionally if there was some big, critical project going on - but as a regular thing, no. Who can put up with that? You are doing the right thing.

I'll do some kind of water fitness class this morning (since biking season is now over, this is the only cardio I really enjoy and look forward to). Weights either later on today or tomorrow. I'm going to in-person Mah Jongg this afternoon at the senior center. My regular group plays it online on Thursday mornings, but I decided I need to get out of the house most afternoons since that's the hardest time for me grazing-wise. So Mah Jongg today. On afternoons when there's nothing much going on that I want to go to, I'll go to the library and read magazines or something in one of their big, cushy chairs in front of the fireplace. Anything to get me out of the house!

QOTD: pretty much everything except for grazing. I'm great at hydrating, vitamins, exercising, tracking food. I just have to conquer this grazing habit. I'm hoping getting out of the house as much as possible will help. I'm usually NOT hungry when I do it, just bored - so hopefully being far away from my kitchen will do the trick!

B: plain Greek yogurt with 1/2 cooked, diced apple and SF "maple" syrup (may do half the usual amount on top of protein pancakes instead - not sure yet). Coffee with half & half

MS: protein shake

L: protein muffin? (I made some sweet potato ones (and as usual, replaced half the flour with pulverized bran flakes) - boy are those filling!! Perfect way to get through most of the afternoon without hunger!)

AS: peanut butter toast or Greek yogurt

D: DH is at the office today and won't be home until later, so I may just have a piece of WW yogurt pie.

have a great day, everyone!

Teenie
on 11/29/21 5:50 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning, Queen JB and Menuers,

Congratulations on the new Job Julia. How far will the commute be now? I don't know how I missed that you got the job. It is about time. I hope it is a lot less stressful than where you have been.

So Yes, I am Covid positive, I think. I took a Covid test last Wednesday but I guess due to the holiday I still do not have results. I also took another one yesterday. I am so anxious because my company has not got back to me about going to get a WFH computer and I know today will be crazy busy after a long holiday. I feel pretty good just slight cold symptoms and no taste or smell. The worst part fortunately for me and DH is being in quarantine. The only good thing is we were able to get the holiday decorating done since we had nothing else to do.

QOTD: Hydration. I am always over 90 ounces. I get in 40 ounces before my first coffee then I make sure I drink 25 ounces before I let myself have my next meal.

TSS: 3 years 11 Months 18 days: 140.4 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Aldi protein vanilla Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L.2 ham and bean soup and snack select

D: pepper steak.

Exercise: none. I did the treadmill Saturday but it has been easy not to do it since I am sick.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great week.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 11/29/21 6:25 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Chrissy, I'm so sorry your sick. I hope you continue to have mild symptoms. Take good care of yourself and DH.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Greateight
on 11/29/21 6:30 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Chrissy, I'm really glad to hear you are only having mild symptoms. I was a little nervous that you didn't post Friday.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Sheila_H
on 11/29/21 6:55 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Chrissy, dang for COVID! Whether you get the results or not and no matter how busy the company is...don't go in and take care of yourself.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Teenie
on 11/29/21 8:02 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Got a computer here and WFH till it passes. Should be back by Thursday as long as the symptoms are gone.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Maddymoe2
on 11/29/21 6:59 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Chrissy,

Prayers for mild symptoms.

Theduffman27
on 11/29/21 7:10 am
VSG on 11/19/14

I hope you feel better soon!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

catwoman7
on 11/29/21 8:36 am
RNY on 06/03/15

UGH - this is my biggest fear! I hope your symptoms continue to be mild and this passes quickly...