What's on your Thursday Menu?

Teenie
on 12/2/21 6:24 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good morning, Queen JB and Menuers,

Well, well the big boss finally gave you the affirmation that we here already knew about you. You deserve more than this and hope it is coming in the way of your new Job. But let's not pu**** Enjoy every minute of time you have off because we all know you will jump in with 2 feet and never look back once you get in there.

Last day of WFH!!!! I am actually done with Quarantine it has been 10 days from first symptoms but work won't let me back in till tomorrow. Even though DH brought this home to me, I plan on putting on the mask moving forward. Not that I was very sick but the inconvenience was terrible and it ruined a Holiday and my Birthday. I will be following the assignment moving forward.

If you have an Aldi in your area, run and get the Rain Boots on sale this week. They are only $17.99 and are awesome. I had my brother waiting at the door yesterday at 9AM so I wouldn't miss out!!! They got Bees on them. There are other motifs but he picked these ones.

So cute and the liners come out to wash. And you wonder why I love me some Aldi!!!

QOTD: I start out face down but end up all over the place.

Accountability: I ate crispy cocoa M&M's and some Pizzelles

TSS: 3 years 11 Months 21 days: 139.8 LBS, (Lowest 129.4)

B: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

MS: Aldi protein vanilla Greek yogurt and berries

CB: Coffee with SF CM Pumpkin spice creamer

L.2 pepper steak and snack select

D: Beef Chili

Exercise: took the day off. Plan on running outside tomorrow morning weather permitting.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. sublingual B12 3x a week

Everybody Have a great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Theduffman27
on 12/2/21 8:17 am
VSG on 11/19/14

My wife loves Boots, I will be looking tonight! Thanks for the tip! They are cute!

1. Pre- Surgery/ Type 2 Diabetes, High BP and Cholesterol, treated with 6 medications, including Insulin. Post Op- low dose BP med 2022, Mounjaro 10/2023

HW - 299 , Consult day weight - 277, Day of surgery ( 11/19/2014) - 259,LW - 178, GW - 195, CW- 194.2 - reached goal

Christina135
on 12/2/21 6:30 am

Mernin' errybody, happy Friday Eve!

QOTD - Left side sleeper. I read once it's healthier for you, and it's the most comfortable for me. Pillow between my knobby knees for sure.

Breakfast - 1/2 jalapeno biscuit, oatmilk latte

Lunch - Vegan tofu banh mi, baked chips

Dinner - Company Christmas party, veggie option (baked potato, cole slaw, salad)

Have a great day!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Greateight
on 12/2/21 7:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Same on the knee pillow

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

H.A.L.A B.
on 12/2/21 9:48 am

not only pillow between the knees but large pillow or a large cat up front to hug - to rest the the opposite arm on. If you don't have that - get it. Either one. Bu the cat needs to be big and cuddly. As I got older, the rotator cuff gets more fragile, so having a great pillow up front to hug allows me to breathe better and prevents kinks in the shoulder.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

lmfontana4
on 12/2/21 2:10 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

I have noticed that I also have knobby knees since I lost weight. They do get uncomfortable at times then I will either seperate the knee joints or put my hands between my knees when I am sleeping.

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Lisa91941
on 12/2/21 7:30 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Good morning! Expecting a busy day today at work, which should make the day fly by. Love that. Have no plans tonight, so Seal Team, I'm coming for you! I also scored a few great gifts online for the grand girls. So at least I have something to wrap for them! We only do Christmas for them. I just need a couple more things and a couple outfits for them and I'll be done. Oh, and I have to buy wrap. Maybe next week. I have to work on Monday to cover for my guy, so they gave me next Friday off, which will make it a nice four day weekend.

QoTD -- I flop around all night long. Every which way except on my belly. Need to add the knee pillow thing. Added one to the RV bed and that really helped. Maybe I'll put a cute pillow on my to do list for this weekend.

Menu:

B: 1/3 c cottage cheese, chicken salad

L: left over Maui ribs, roasted veggies and kale salad

D: chicken and a little potato. Making a cranberry corn bread tonight to see if it's a hit for Christmas dinner, so I will also have a bit of that with butter. Everything is better with butter.

Peace Everyone!

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125

Julia S.
on 12/2/21 7:46 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

QOTD- Mostly on my left side, and on my back.

My bookcases came, I had to go out to air cargo to pick them up and they didn't have it labeled very well where to go so I ended up in a restricted area looking for someone to help me. In my defense there was an arrow on the door pointing to the right even though I was supposed to go through the door. So confusing. I forgot how heavy they are and I got one in the house by myself when one of the landscaping guys asked if I needed help. When he realized how heavy it was he called over another guy and they unloaded it and brought it in my condo. I'm so thankful that they were there. I thanked them but probably should have given them some money.

Now the pieces are all over the living room, it was just too hot for me to attempt assembly yesterday. I used to have more tolerance for the heat but it seems I don't anymore. I will try to get at least one put together this morning.

The weather forecast is for flooding this weekend. It's our turn for the atmospheric river, but they are unsure exactly where it will be the worst. Not looking forward to that, but maybe then I can get all my books put away. OK I pared it down from a room full, to 8 small boxes. There are just some books that you can't get rid of.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Greateight
on 12/2/21 8:38 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Is Oregon playing tomorrow night?

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Amy Liz
on 12/2/21 9:55 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ Happy to hear your chief came around and you received the validation your deserved. Hopefully the rest of your time there will be peaceful! This last week has been nuts - I've been so busy or too tired to post, though I have read (Jim - I wish I were on Vacay). Thanksgiving was fantastic with my sister and her husband. The food was amazing and we drank way too much. They stayed the night and we rolled that into Friday morning with Bloody Mary's and more wine for a 24 hour long party. Saturday I woke up feeling the earache again and couldn't take it - I wanted to stick a pencil in my ear it was so itchy. I went to urgent care and they said it was just fluid, no infection and possibly related to the root canal and to take Sudafed D for 3 days and I would be fine. By Sunday night I had the worst headache, was so fatigued, but could not sleep. I was awake all night, miserably all nigh****ching TV like a zombie. In the morning I knew I couldn't go to work like that. My head hurt every time I moved. I just thought okay, It's my body saying you have SO overdone it and need to rest another day and pound fluids all day. When I woke up Tuesday - oh my head still -I thought this must be covid. Took a test at the health dept - it was negative for covid and 20 other viruses they test for like flu and common cold. I went back to work yesterday (still w/headache) to a crazy busy day including my unit staff meeting that I was not prepared for but turned out great. Anyway - I think it may have been the amount of Sudafed I took? It's the one they make meth with, so there s that... I'm feeling better though, almost normal. I have not returned to the treadmill just yet.

Today is chill at work I hope. The office is all decorated for Christmas, it's charming and sweet. I did eat one miniature krackle bar - my favorite from childhood.

B- coffee, keto bagel w/cream cheese and a mini krackle

l- Thai chicken larb out

d- breakfast - eggs, bacon and 2, 15 cal/low carb tortillas

protein bar, HB egg

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views