Friday and Saturday Menu n Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/21 8:18 am, edited 12/11/21 8:21 am
RNY on 09/01/12

Yesterday I simply was too busy from four in the morning to twelve pm ( when I finally drove home half asleep) to post .

It was a ridiculously small pouch day anyway - Breakfast was homemade organic egg white ( and one yolk) and fat free American Cheese omelet ?different types of salsas and cheesy fat free refried beans and two mini potato croquettes.

Could only eat about 1/3 of it while driving two hours one way .

Has to do about six hours of intense legal work so I took braided Armenian peppered string cheese with me ( ate about 6 ounces working through lunch along with half a large Chinese apple - pear and blackberries and a few kumquats.

That kept me stuffed till past midnight when I decided to make a very lowfat coconut and chicken stock Thai vegetable soup - Tom Ka . Ate a mug of that and repeated it first thing this morning .

today Brunch : 3 organic egg white one yolk omelet whipped with fat free half n half and butter popcorn seasoning stuffed with fat free sharp cheddar slices and a bit of scallion.
Pico de Gallo and Salsa Verde ,

homemade fat free jalapeño cheesy cornbread( yum! ) again made more flavorful with ff freeze dried ( real ) butter solids .

Pomegranate cherry juice 1/3 with Pom/ cherry flavored seltzer , Fat free Chai tea Latte with Stevia . Tangerine .

Snack - fresh figs, fresh mango

Dinner - TBD but thinking fish .

Rolling up apartment and setting up plastic curtain walls to control dust and debris from wall that must be demolished ( and the considerable debris invisibily removed ) before Monday !

Im exhausted but this HAS to be done by the deadline. yikes

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?