Tuesday and Monday Menu and Exercise ( Work lol)

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/21 1:47 pm, edited 12/15/21 5:18 am
RNY on 09/01/12

Ohhh I?m SOO TIRED!!! Yesterday and Sunday turned out to be exhausting endless hard work . These turn of the century apartment walls are literally built far more solidly than external home walls today - concrete, lathe, giant two by fours ( sometimes DOUBLED! And then another layer of smooth concrete ( on both sides of the wall) then plaster .
Getting this down literally takes sledgehammering for HOURS , a sawzall and crowbar and then endless heavy cleanup filling about fifty contractors bags ( not to mention the wood )

. Somehow I twisted my ankle so now thats swollen and red and Im living on ibuprofen .

Food was good though - today Breakfast 3 egg white one yolk scramble w ff half n half for fluffiness and ff freeze dried butter solids w salt . Chai tea latte ff.

Snack - Ukrainian bread ( honey flavored REALLY good ! ) slice with sour cherry jam .

Early Dinner - 1/3 Corinne salad from Panera Bread - VERY bariatric friendly , filling and delicious ( and lowfat ) chicken, lettuce, fresh corn n rice n beans and fajita cooked peppers and onions ? yum ! I made some very lowfat warm peanut dressing to go with tomorrow Ill add more lettuce and warm up the leftovers and make a Thai type warm salad with the peanut sauce . Orange seltzer with fresh orange mango juice .

Snack - skinny cow ice cream sandwich , some homemade chicken soup if Im hungry , herbal tea w ff milk n Stevia .

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 447 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 402 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 336 views