Fifth Day of X- Mas Menu n Excercise

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/21 3:13 am, edited 12/29/21 8:38 am
RNY on 09/01/12

Good Morning!

Unfortunately ( as usual lately ) I had trouble both getting and staying asleep.

I used to think - what are old people complaining about- God is clearly giving them more waking hours to achieve their dreams! I forgot to factor in that youre tired all day ( particularly mentally) , grumpy, touchy and frustrated.

I only have a weeks deadline to submit a massive amount of challenging legal paperwork so messy apartment or not I gotta get cracking on it

Planned Exercise today - Rollerskating or walking on the beach - whatever my ankle feels comfortable doing . Its funny I dont feel it anymore until late at night but the persistent low grade ache and infuriating itch REALLY keeps me awake !

Completed - one islands worth of rollerskating ( about two miles maybe a little more ) . Didnt feel ankle until 4/5 through but DID feel last years ( severe ) injury where I inadvertently did a split in the middle of the road lol. The pain was excruciating and the black and blue marks all the way down my leg didnt go away for months ! This was actually the first time Ive skated since then .. and considering everything it went very well .

Planned work - correcting a 120 page deposition and uploading it at the local library to e mail and memory stick and sending it out to the relevant parties . Requesting copies of my professional diplomas which they asked for . Straightening out my desk and printing out a bunch of stuff signing and returning it . Following up on authorizations and what employees were actually paid and possibly incorrect withholding .

Early Breakfast:about 1/2 large container fat free cottage cheese and scallions. Skinny Chai tea latte sugar and fat free .

L - Mom isnt feeling well so Ill make her homemade chicken soup with baby peas. Dessert - one of the giant Cinnabon imitating fat free cinnamon raisin and fat free butter solids mixed w a bit of milk filled yeast rolls I baked yesterday complete with fat and sugar free cream cheese icing . Salad with fat free dressing or homemade fat free coleslaw .

S- shrimp ceviche and lime shrimp ****tail .

D- probably more salad or cottage cheese

Injuries are frightening and painful but they DO get better!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 450 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 344 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 344 views