December 30 Menu, Exercise and Activities

(deactivated member)
on 12/30/21 4:39 am, edited 12/30/21 7:31 am
RNY on 09/01/12

I cant believe tomorrows already New Years Eve !!

I have SO Much work to do and SO many deadlines and business stuff I have to follow up on

Last nite ( around three PM after Rents finished eating and finally stopped talking over dessert n tea) I finally sat down to correcting my depositions . I realized I lacked essential supplies ( lined notepads , comfortable pens) so I drove to buy some and was too tired to work after I came back

So I potted window boxes and fussed w orchids ( so gorgeous ! ) half the nite which wont help me concentrate today

Dinner last nite turned out to be Chana Masala ( Indian spiced chickpeas) rice, and hearts of palm salad from Whole Foods and I craved and made and ate half of a ( lean) cheeseburger on an English muffin at midnite with fat free thousand island dressing sliced pickle and fat free coleslaw - very Big Mac like lol

In a few minutes Im going swimming with the Rents ( they really ARE a great motivator as well as owners of an amazing pool) usually for almost an hour ( as long as my Mom wants to swim ) Yes I could go longer but I prefer to spend quality time with her talking and jacuzzi- ing

Completed- 55 minutes swim ( including 4 laps butterfly) and jacuzzi spa

B- probably the remaining half of that burger. Chai tea latte skim and sugar free .

S - whatever the heck I want provided Im working ( chocolate comes to mind)

L - nothing really planned - I dont want to waste working time cooking so Whole Foods beef stew w lean beef and carrots and organic beef stock added w fat free homemade New England clam chowder

S and dinner TBD ( but usually vegetarian and lite - salad w fat free dressing or fat free cottage cheese)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 431 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 387 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 428 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 312 views