What's on your Thursday Menu?

lmfontana4
on 1/6/22 12:38 pm
RNY on 03/24/21

Hello,

I used my resistance bands again yesterday. I really like the workout. My DS had stopped doing yoga with me while she was in drivers education which started in Nov. She restarted the workouts with me last night, said she really liked the resistance band exercises. Tonight, DS starts a weekly western horse riding lesson. Previously, she had taken English riding when she worked on the little ranch last summer but has been interestred in western (different saddles, many same concepts, different activities on the horse). Strangely enough it has been difficult to find western lessons in our area so for now we have about a 22 mile drive one way to get her to the lessons. Eventually she can drive herself but not until her bday in May.

Like many of you, lots of snow here today. My kids did get a snow day. First, the school sent out a text with a 2 hour late start, then an hour later called school off because of anticipated snow accumulation and possible freezing rain. I sent a message to my boss when I got to work reminding him that I was told I could work from home one day per week but need computer access. So at this time I am waiting for a laptop to be purchased so I can do this. It would have been nice not to have to drive in today.

QOTD: I like the Oikios Triple Zero greek-all flavors even vanilla. If I didn't have to worry about caloried I would eat a full fat yogurt because it is so creamy and flavorful.

B: triple zero yogurt with collagen, cold brew with half n half, caramel drizzle

L: spagetti squash lasagna

S: Choc PP

D: 1/2 sweet tater, 2 oz chicken breast, 2 TBSP SF maple syrup

S: 1 squar TJ choc truffle, 100 cal kettle corn bag

E: TBD-hair appt after work depends on when I get done

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 454 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 412 views
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
Queen JB · 40 replies · 353 views