Saturday Menu n Exercise

(deactivated member)
on 1/8/22 2:39 am, edited 1/8/22 2:46 am
RNY on 09/01/12

I tripped ( over the mess) last nite on my way out the door balancing a baking tray of dinner items for the Rents , my keys and my purse . Didnt drop the tray amazingly but truly gave my right knee that I landed on a great big whack !

So now I have TWO bum legs lol!

Beachwalking is obviously off .

I need to finally plant all my window boxes before these poor transplants die ( I didnt have water crystals or mulch to complete the job before ) and need to I go pick up some giant crape myrtles on trellises to replace the bums that dared give up the ghost while I was gone for months .

Going to look into bringing an assistant from China or perhaps India to help me with the kids and organization.

The truth is I can only do art when I have a clean, orderly environment. Its a total waste of my precious time and talent to fritter away my days endlessly frustrated over something I cant do and being unproductive.

This salary is gonna take a HUGE chunk out of my income but I cant remain a 24 hour prisoner of babies its not good for them OR me . Just gotta buck up, bear it and earn more !

B - Chai tea latte , maybe chicken breast Francais in fat free lemon n caper butter n white wine sauce

L - skewered n outdoor barbecued giant shrimp marinated in satay/ adobo Filipino sauce , salad , some kind of homemade soup ( maybe Thai curry chicken )- lowfat peanut dipping sauce

D - probably eating on the road . Will try to keep it lite .

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 457 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 414 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views