ReIntro

HomelessRNY
on 7/30/22 10:01 am

Hi Im back after 20 years ans need to eat better and get back to where I was when I felt stronger and had more energy.

I heard if you go 5 years and have your weight still off you are a success. I am a success story just going through a rough patch right now.

Need help w/ what my counts should be to rebuild myself to continue being a success.

White Dove
on 7/31/22 1:22 pm, edited 7/31/22 6:22 am - Warren, OH

At this stage you can eat any food that you want. You need to eat the correct amount of calories for your weight. Multiply your current weight by 10 (12 for a male). That is how much you need to eat each day to stay at that weight. To lose one pound a week subtract 500 calories a day. Subtract 1000 calories a day to lose 2 pounds a week. Any more that that is usually not sustainable.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

HomelessRNY
on 8/3/22 11:00 am

At this point im happy w/ my weight altho not sure how much but size 8-10. For me and please everyone...how much protien..ive lost so much muscle since bcoming homeless 2 years ago...shelters only feed ya sugars and carbs for the most part....right now im tracking my food intake...im getting around 1400k but that doesnt count walking and such.

Partlypollyanna
on 8/4/22 2:55 am
RNY on 02/14/18

It sounds like you've been through a rough patch for sure; I'm sorry and hope things are getting better for you. My goal is 80 grams of protein per day; some people target high or lower though, depending on what they need/feel best at.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 472 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 429 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 446 views
Recent Topics