WHAT'S ON YOUR SATURDAY MENU?

Julia S.
on 9/10/22 9:54 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

https://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/youre_addicted_to_these_coffee_memes-20.jpg

For those of us that require coffee.

Today is another hot one, and add to that the haze from the fires. The sky is yellow and everything looks off. The power company has shut off power to a lot of high fire hazard areas. There is a Red Flag Warning through today. The winds are up to 35MPH in my area and up to 50MPH gust in other areas. New fires have already started, so even shutting the power off didn't help. The winds are supposed to shift tomorrow so hoping the smoke blows away but I'm not counting on it.

I couldn't come up with a QOTD, I tried looking online and none of the questions seemed appropriate.

I'm going to try to rid my kitchen of all the excess boxes, I'm really tired of tripping on them.

Have a great day everyone!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 9/10/22 12:32 pm
WLS on 07/15/22

Good afternoon,

Hope everything is okay there, and that no fires are coming your way. It doesn't sound like the best situation, especially when you add wind. Good luck with decluttering the boxes. That part of moving is never fun.

Today I'm working on some checklist items in preparation for next Thursday's road trip. This morning was an hour and a half of washing and drying two very furry doggos at the local-ish dog wash to spare my bathroom. I've got laundry in and need to do about two more loads of sheets and towels. I'm also going to wipe down the interior of the car since tomorrow's list includes washing/vacuuming it. I've also got to remember to pick up prescriptions and a few grocery items. And pick out a recipe or two to provide meals for the next few days if I get inspired.

I still need to exercise today but I know I can work it in. Hopefully soon!

Menu -

Breakfast - Spinach and turkey slice

Lunch - Cottage cheese

Snack - Half serving of yogurt

Dinner - Tilapia with parmesan and herbs, last of the green beans

Snack/after exercise- Planted protein shake with fiber

~94 grams of protein!

Hope everyone has a wonderful afternoon/evening!

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 459 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 415 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 437 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 354 views