Sunday Menu n Activities

FinallyBecomingMe
on 9/25/22 12:58 am, edited 9/25/22 1:44 am

Happy Sunday Menuers !

The good news is - the kitchen is perhaps halfway preliminarily cleaned up .
The bad news is - five bottom cabinets are basically SHOT and my steam cleaner no longer starts.

Big question is can I find matching rosewood Tuscan style cabinets to match those installed thirty years ago ? If not calling a ? cabinet guy ? after finding a new steam cleaner and using it ( a huge job) is in order and re- veneering the hopelessly stained bottom interior of said cabinets must be done . Again this will take TIME I just don?t have. - not to mention finding delivering and installing a working ? new to me ? sub zero refrigerator, a working IKEA dishwasher , calling Whirlpool repair to get the washing machine to work, finding a ? granite guy ? to fix two cracks and lining stuff around the sink ? not to mention a skilled patient and reasonably priced plumber to help me fix the broken heating units and frozen ho****er pipes installed underneath said cabinets ? all within the month while taking art classes, going to housing court and doctors and pt ?! How ?

And this is just ONE ROOM ! There are severe window and carpet issues in just about every room and several also need to be repainted as well as the landscaping / porch work completed . The place is also on such a massive scale ( which normally I like ) that everything takes three times as much material expense and time as is normal . Poor me lol!

Lets not forget I neglected the place for years and I?ll be incredibly lucky if I can make it work and pay for itself again before frost.

We?ve acquired a new addition to our Persian mayhem- a super feisty eight week old girl named Nyafi. She?s a flame point Himalayan with huge ice blue eyes and cottony white fur ( except for a little yellowish nose ears paws and tail ) . She growled and hissed constantly at the viewing so I got a good price for her - she?s a cuddly little purring love now Thank God but very smart and super playful and naughty. A neighbor gave me a ? kitty playpen? so she can safely stay outside during the day until she gets bigger . She like the others really seems to enjoy the sunshine and bird sounds outside .

As you can imagine it?s quite a task to herd these reluctant loaders into the house then a car drive two hours and hustle them upstairs individually... and do it on the return trip a day later too but I guess this is the price you pay for loving pet companionship.

Ecorche today - 8 to 5 pm yikes

early b - liverwurst on fresh bread , chai tea ff sf latte .
s- sf jam on bread

l- yogurt , banana

d- Greek salad w ff dressing

Late night snack - popcorn n raisins

acountability - been shopping way too much at Rainbow shops and Target juniors . Cute clothes pretty cheap but a shade too attention getting for my absolute comfort. Still - gotta look like an art student not a schlep right lol? A bit mutton dressed as lamb too

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 440 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 395 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 432 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 333 views