Monday Menu n Excercise

FinallyBecomingMe
on 10/24/22 4:19 am, edited 10/24/22 5:31 am

Good Morning Menuers!

REALLY ruff week this week . today alone I need to drive to Long Island do an appraisal copy fourfokd a telephone book thick bunch of papers n legally mail them ? then copy and upload ( persuade lawyer first) papers for Supreme Court .

Not to mention preparing for an all important audition Friday and getting hair done Alice in Wonderland style ( to stand out n demonstrate i can successfully play MUCH younger parts since they know every day of my advanced age lol.

Gotta go take my shower n get on the road at rush hour yikes.

b- chicken marsala sweet potates plaintains n lowfat sugar snaps w ff sf chai latte

s- apple

l- eggplant rollatini w homemade tomato sauce ff mozzarell cheese

s- toasted ciabatta w sf jam

d- chicken soup ( tom ka gai homemade ) fresh grapes

Things Id like to try - kitesailing , squirrel suit gliding - gliding period - big mountain skiing .

Im also trying to buy a cheap project boat and make it a Florida based family project - learn the engine maintenance and wrenching from my Dad learn captaining sailing navigation and boat handling from both experienced sailors Mom n Dad and sew new upholstery n outfit the boat with my Mom ( ill sew she doesnt have a clue - but she can hold the parts :) Then together we can cruise to the Dutch Antilles, Maine and Nova Scotia in the summer etc...

Yesterday I looked pretty rounded in my ribbed turtleneck sweater tights and sequined mini w combat boots- though i got a lot of male attention dropping five lbs would definitely help .

I dont feel im eating a lot of calories for my activity level and eating ready made food is something i have little choice about now but i could eat more salad and less snacks .

I actually bought two enormous chocolate bars last week after sharing one with my boat tenant for dinner last week ! yikes not to mention three fruit tarts from Aldis , commercial cookies and even a pie - not good.

Took a few steps down that slippery slope and next thing im eating pastries regularly for breakfast and even my afternoon snack - NOT ok .

Little man is unfortunately still often going next to not in the three clean litterboxes . Cant figure it out ... maybe because the cat caretakers put three different litters in each box hes getting confused? Little boys are SO much more difficult than grrrls in every species!

suggestions would be very much appreciated- i feel so guilty gently spanking him - he comes to me for comfort right afterwards with the saddest little face ...

Have a good day yall!

Most Active