Sunday and Monday Menu n Exercise

FinallyBecomingMe
on 11/7/22 12:35 am

Happy Monday Morning Menuers!

Fell asleep three times during the after midnite five hour drive through Florida then had to situate the catz including little man who peed in my lap ( and on the front seat ) in Savannah Georgia after pooing and peeing right NEXT to the clean litterbox yet again .

Now he lives in a crate except for occasional petting and playing sessions until he poos six times in his box . He's trying hard to hold it.... I can't figure out how we got this confused

I never want to see a chocolate bar again lol...brunch with 'rents was Chinese buffet dinner bread w Greek yogurt fruit and a couple thin slices full fat cheese since they had nothing else and my Mom and I walked two hours in the mall in between.

late dinner/ midnite snack was fat free scrambled eggs w ff cheese and air popped toasted popcorn and a personal box size red wine.

Finally swimming today at 8 am ... we usually do an hour and a half so exhausting...

b- probably egg whites made tasty again

l- whole foods buffet?

d- maybe share pizza w 'rents

Yay ... Im still skinny despite munching my way down the country - tried on some aspirational thrift shopped designer duds that used to be Way TooSmallToZip ... fit !

Really enjoying beautiful ( and mostly clean despite Moms criticism) apartment and lovely climate .
Going to update porch gardens wash windows and restore dressing room today hopefully get estimate for painting and lighting work also and walk on the beach /get in the sal****er finally!

Have a great Monday !

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 452 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 409 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 348 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 436 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?