What's on your Sunday menu?

Melody P.
on 3/17/24 2:00 am - Amarillo, TX

hits close to QJB's QOTD a few days ago!

Good mornin y'all!

I am in an immense amount of pain but I got **** I need to do so I am ignoring it. This looks to be a busy week for me. Monday I may be meeting a chainmaille friend but we're not 100% sure she'll have time. She's just passing through on I-40. I have a couple of appointments. Main one being with the pain management NP. Hoping to at least get an X-ray of my neck and shoulders. Again this morning I had my whole right arm go to sleep. I know I have some carpal tunnel but I don't think this is that. The braces make it way worse. We shall see. That is Thursday. I have my weekly peer support outing. My niece Riley and her school honors choir are singing the national anthem at a hockey game Friday evening.

Happy St.Patrick's day! Today would've been my grandpa's 104th birthday. Good lord I miss him. He was always a good sport about having it on st.Patrick's day. He'd pinch the heck outta ya if you didn't wear green. He loved candy and was about a thick as a pencil. He went through so much and always maintained a kid like aww of things.

QOTD: which are you?

Definitely 4 lol

M1: eggs, cheese, sausage, 4 crackers and coffee x 2

M2: ???

M3: either a burrito or street taco shells with taco stuff. Maybe a few tortilla chips and some queso

M4: ???

M5: leftovers from lunch

White Dove
on 3/17/24 3:09 am - Warren, OH

A lot of my aunts and uncles came here from Ireland and their birthday was St Patrick's Day. I wondered why that was. Long ago in Ireland They only recorded births 4 times a year. They only knew they were born between January and April. When they came to America they were asked for a specific birthday.

If they were winter babies they picked St Patrick's Day..

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Cautiously_Hopeful
on 3/17/24 11:50 am
WLS on 07/15/22

I had no idea. Fascinating. When I go back to Ireland I need to go to the region 23 and me says I come from. Hmm.

HW 282, LW 123.4 (8/29/23), CW 144.4

Pre-op-33, M1-12, M2-17, M3-14, M4-11, M5-14, M6-5, M7-6, M8-5, M9-22, M10-6, M11-5, M12-2, M13-2, M14-5

catwoman7
on 3/17/24 4:38 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

I've been awake since about 3:30 - it's going to be a long day.. (at least in terms of waking hours!). I have to watch a movie sometime today for one of my film discussion groups that meets tomorrow morning. Other than that, some kind of exercise (I'll probably need to go to the gym for that. Weather isn't being too cooperative, and no interesting fitness classes today, but maybe I can do the elliptical or a stationery bike). Other than that...??

QOTD: I'm too tired to tell!

Coffee with half & half

Greek yogurt or chocolate "mousse"

protein shake

tuna salad on two Wasa crackers

vegetarian chili

happy St Patrick's Day to those who celebrate!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Amy Liz
on 3/17/24 6:42 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ HAPPY SAINT PATRICKS DAY!! I am so tired from too much fun yesterday. I would have slept late if my cat would've allow me, but no. He's used to 4am and very demanding. Today is relaxing, laundry, kiddos, dinner and watch The Quiet Man tonight - looking forward to our tradition.

QOTD - Not sure - whichever one is sleepy, sore from golf, a little hungover and going to take it easy all day.

Accountability - okay food wise, but too many adult beverages.

B- coffee, eggbeater veggie scramble

l - salad kit w/chicken

d - 1/2 Rueben sandwich and salt and vinegar potato chips

s - SF lime green jello w/whip

Have a great day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Most Active
Recent Topics