What's the plan for this last Saturday of March?

Melody P.
on 3/30/24 1:00 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

I know a lot of us are busy this weekend, I'll probably not post tomorrow and maybe Monday. Rachel is staying over tonight and Riley tomorrow night. We'll cook the meat today and a fe of the other things. Pasta salad and some pulled BBQ chicken too. I will make the cupcakes. I'm only making 12 so there will be a small cake left to cook too. No big deal. Not much sleep as every time I've tried something has come up. MOSTLY a big cat being dramatic and doing meows that sounds like she's fixing to puke. Thankfully no puking just annoyance lol

I am so not feeling good. My whole sinus's are hurting and my nose is super stuffy. Gotta love spring. I am also hurting a lot but that's nothing new. It's just all made me rather grumpy. I am about to start working on a bracelet some more and should fini**** this morning. Will post pics here later to share. Not a new design but it's a cool color play imo.

QOTD: what holiday do you and your family have the most traditional meal for? Like what is the one you usually do the same every year?

For my family it's always thanksgiving meal. It's always the same. Maybe something new for dessert but there's always certain things that's the same. This past Christmas we decided to do easier stuff. But it changes almost every year.

B: eggs, cheese and 4 crackers. Coffee x2

L: chicken and salad

D: depends on what Rachel is wanting. I can't believe she'll be 13 on the 2nd of April....wahhhh!

S: no idea.

Amy Liz
on 3/30/24 6:02 am
RNY on 11/21/16

Good morning ~ My hair is done, I feel human again! I don' t know about anyone else, but 4.5 hours at a salon is exhausting. I have long, very thick hair and it really does take that long for my cut and color. Worth every minute and every pretty penny. I met kiddo for lunch after, but no shopping. Today, kiddo is coming over to hang with me and do laundry. We'll shop and I am making the carrot cake for tomorrow. I might make cupcakes instead so I can decorate some with coconut along with orange and green jelly beans. I need a cupcake carrier now... and a cute stand. It never ends. I think I will make the regular cake after all since I'll probably never use those things again and I will have to find a place to store them, so nope, haha. It was so windy, rainy and just freezing last night! We are having a fire and a cozy night at home w/dinner and movie.

QOTD - Thanksgiving - turkey, Christmas - prime rib and Easter is usually ham, but this year we are having an afternoon brunch with a scrambled egg bar! I'm excited.

Accountability - Thai lunch turned into one fried taco and a few chips and salsa. Otherwise - perfect

B- coffee, 1/2 protein bagel w/light cream cheese, EBB and tomato

l - turkey and cheese - toasted sandwich

d - baked chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes

s - finn crisp crackers, herbed goat cheese and kalamata olives

810/75

Have a wonderful day!

RNY 11/21/16 - HW/SW 309 LW 150

REVISION 4/10/23 - HW 240 SW 225 CW 176 GW 175

Lisa91941
on 3/30/24 7:23 am
RNY on 10/29/19

Morning. The storm is moving in quickly now. Cold, wet and windy all day. Except for the trip to the store I can stay in all day so let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. I transplanted some herbs yesterday and the ground can use a good soaking. I have a black thumb, but I keep trying to establish an herb garden. If at first you don't succeed and all that.

I did pretty good yesterday. All foods were on program and on track. I cheated a bit on exercise. I spent over two hours cleaning out cabinets, scrubbing them down as well as walls ceilings and glass. Climbing up and down on a chair and over to stand on the countertops to reach the ceiling. (Wow, food splash really far!) I decided to call that exercise for the day. All water and fake coffee. Small, accounted for piece of chocolate for dessert. Weight is up today. I hate that scale. She's mean.

QoTD: When my Mom was alive and active, we had the same menu every year for Thanksgiving. Now that my daughter and I are in charge, it's whatever the hell we feel like. Easter this year is a slab ham, homemade scalloped potatoes, flatbread with roasted goat cheese, asparagus and honey, bacon cheddar scones and a tossed salad.

I did a 20 minute yoga routine for stretching and core work as I rolled out of bed today. Now, I just need ten more dedicated minutes to reach my daily goal. I can jog in place or something to close that out.

Peace Everybody

Height 5'3"

HW 200

surgery date 10/29/19 177.9

CW 121.4

goal weight 125