What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/7/24 2:56 am
RNY on 07/20/15

Morning all! It's Friday! And I took a page from the brilliant Jen and I switched some things around to take a few flex hours off this afternoon. I have a busy first few hours of work but then I am going to shut down and enjoy some down time. A friend is coming over tonight for dinner and a movie :)

I survived my training yesterday! I think it went well but I am eager to get the survey results.

QOTD: Are you allergic to any foods? I'm allergic to uncooked night shade veggies whi*****ludes tomatoes and peppers. It hasn't been a problem in years because I generally know how to eat around it but I think the tomatoes on my dinner were not cooked long enough. I was up half the night itching and itching and itching. I'm still a little itchy this morning but it's better.

Accountability: 6212 steps. I added a 100 cal beef stick in the afternoon. Then we went out to dinner and I ate a very small amount of an appetizer (see itchy description above).

• protein coffee
  • egg bites
  • chicken quesadilla
  • steak
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Dcgirl
on 6/7/24 3:06 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Good morning from seat 25C! It's going to be a loooong day considering I've been up since 2:30. But I'm glad to see my parents again and be able to pitch in and help with some stuff.

Meals for the next 4 days are up in the air, literally nothing planned. We may go out for a dinner. There will likely be some boars head ever roast chicken. I may request my mom's salmon patties. I can eat relatively healthily when I'm there! I'm also going to try a Jazzercise class at a studio down there and I'm planning on water aerobics at the neighborhood pool on monday. I seriously can't wait to be retired!

Partlypollyanna
on 6/7/24 4:39 am
RNY on 02/14/18

enjoy your visit, I know everyone will be so happy to see you!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Emiepie
on 6/7/24 5:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you have a great trip.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 6/7/24 5:52 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I forgot my allergy! I am strangely sensitive to cantaloupe and green peppers. They make my throat itch but not enough that I avoid them. I hate tomatoes with the heat of a thousand suns so I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole!

Teenie
on 6/7/24 6:54 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Enjoy your family and safe travels.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 6/7/24 3:33 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all.

today we're going to the lake with the kids. Should be fun! I am unsure if I'll fully get in the water yet but I'm leaning towards doing it. I will bring my chainmaille stuff too. It'll be a tight fit in our car and the kids behavior is always a huge question mark lol. I just hope they won't fight...to much at least.

food was decent yesterday. Might be a bit off today. I am going to take some lunch meat & cheese with me and maybe a slice of bread?

QOTD: I am a little sensitive to eggs and allergic to cashews. If I don't eat a ton of eggs I can manage it but cashews make me itch and upsets my system greatly. I am also slightly lactose intolerant. I won't give up cheese though. No way lol

B: eggs, cheese and a tbs of ranch...coffee and a strawberry matcha latte

L: still a slight ?

D: chicken and a small spoonful of potato salad

pics are a couple of memes and a wallet chain I finished up. The clip with the dragon head is temporary as it's for another chain a friend ordered. Another clip is on its way for this one.

Mel

Melody P.
on 6/7/24 3:36 am - Amarillo, TX

I forgot to mention that we had a bad thunderstorm last night. Lightning struck not even 10 feet from our house...TWICE! Thankfully no damage but the lightning was intense. Over an inch of rain in less than 30 minutes.

Mel

Partlypollyanna
on 6/7/24 4:38 am
RNY on 02/14/18

enjoy the day at the lake. I definitely travel with lunch meat and cheese, they are portable - bread is harder so I tend to leave it. who wants smushed bread.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Melody P.
on 6/7/24 4:54 am - Amarillo, TX

Thanks! I forgot I had small low carb tortillas so I'll take one of those. I also just read that it's supposed to be above 100° so yeah I'll be getting in the water lol

Mel

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 277 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 246 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 370 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 204 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 136 views