What's on your Monday Menu?

Queen JB
on 6/17/24 2:25 am
RNY on 07/20/15

This little froggy could be the mascot for Wegovy, haha. I am feeling much better, since my awful day on Thursday last week but it's kind of remarkable how full I feel. I haven't weighed in since I left home because I am not sure if my mom's scale is hooked up to wifi or not, and I don't need her seeing my weight and commenting. Moms & conversations about weight do not go together, IMHO.

I am still at my parent's house for one more day. I am working from here and then heading home at the end of the work day, and they should be home before bed tonight. I had a nice quiet weekend away. I didn't really have my tv binge watching day that I originally wanted to have, but I did do a lot of the behind the scenes stuff to get organized for my cookie biz, and I am just generally feeling more relaxed. It's nice to not have any distractions at home that pull you away from what you're doing, but I really missed Grim and my boys :(

QOTD: Do you have Juneteenth off? I do! Our area is heading into a 4 day heat wave starting tomorrow, so I am considering a trip to the beach but I imagine it will be insanely crowded so maybe not. I would like to bake and decorate some cookies but I don't think 100+ degree temps and ovens go well together. Maybe if I get up super early.

Accountability: Ok the problem with Wegovy is that the idea of making a real meal is literally nauseating. I just couldn't make myself cook so I just snacked my way through the last few days. I did, however, drink about 10x more than I usually do. I think my nausea on Thursday might have been related to dehydration and constipation. Anyway I drank a ton of water electrolytes and miralax all weekend and I need to keep it up. I'm having a hard time coming up with a plan today but here is my best guess.

• protein coffee
  • egg bite
  • egg bite
  • 1 slice of roast beef, 1 slice of Swiss cheese, lettuce, pickles, & wheat wrap
  • High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

White Dove
on 6/17/24 3:11 am - Warren, OH

I have every day off but happy for everyone who is off. The heat hit here yesterday and it was 88. I think everyone benefits from an occasional break like that. It is nice to be away from distractions and nice to get back to them.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Melody P.
on 6/17/24 3:56 am - Amarillo, TX

Good mornin y'all!

Not a lot planned for the day. I am not feeling all too well. Just off. Hopefully I can shake that feeling out by daylight. I'm hoping to stay home but thee is a slight chance we'll have the kids today. Either today or Friday. I am working on trying to get a weave to work how I want it to. I have it worked out but I don't care for how it lays out.

I'm going to make some burritos today to put up in the freezer. Some breakfast and some Mexican food style. I have some low carb tortillas that I know freeze well.

QJB, I am glad to hear that the nausea is better!

QOTD: the government offices are all closed here....I may work on CM if I can.

I am unsure of food today. Eggs for breakfast as usual and lunch will probably be chicken but unsure of the rest.

Mel

ElizabethLouli
on 6/17/24 3:54 am
RNY on 02/20/19

I have some workouts from 24 Hour Fitness I can try. I just need to do it. I bought the Google chromecast so I could stream it from my phone to my tv but haven't used it yet. If it does not clear off I will do that today. The plus to the nature park is that I love being in the trees and seeing all of the green. I saw a beautiful woodpecker that I tried to get a photo of, but the leaves blocked my shot.

Feb 16/18 Orientation - Feb 20/19 Surgery

Queen JB
on 6/17/24 4:40 am
RNY on 07/20/15

The cat meme is hilarious because that's Mindy's signature move. When she wants a pet, she stands in front of me a sticks her tiny little cat butt in my face and turns her head and looks at me, like, "lets get going with the pets please!"

And meme 2 is clearly a typo, lol. They meant a day. $255 a year is impossible to fathom!

• High Weight before LapBand: 200 (2008)
  • High Weight before RNY: 160 (2015)
  • Lowest post-op weight: 110 (2016)
  • Maintenance Weight: 120 (2017-2019)
  • Battling Regain Weight: 135 (current)

Melody P.
on 6/17/24 10:49 pm - Amarillo, TX

My Percy loves to show me his butt it's always in my face when he is on my bed. Always. It's hard to be mad when he is such a love bug!

Mel

Greateight
on 6/17/24 5:07 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning, everybody!

The Swifties are in the air on their return home. I didn't hear from them Saturday and was wondering why, but when I looked at the shared photo album, they had been off to Wimbledon. Now I know why there was no time for calls. They certainly earned me some Amex rewards points over the last 11 days.

On the home front, My older son cooked dinner for me last night on the grill. After seeing too many news stories about brush wires causing injury, I threw away our wire grill brush and got one of the scrubby ones at Home Depot. My son saiid that it worked pretty good, but he didn't heat the grill first, which I think is the most important part of using those brushes. Anyways, I have to load the dishwasher and my son is going to mow the lawn while I'm at work. Other than some flowers eaten by bunnies, the house is in decent shape.

Other than dinner, the weekend was mostly Crossfit, triathlon training and I managed to score some cases of Bai Water on sale. Watched more episodes of Clarkson's Farm. Today, I have swim class after work.

QOTD: Yes.

Breakfast: 1/2 of Roast beef sandwich leftover

Lunch: Catered

Dinner: Chicken

Have a great day, all!

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 6/17/24 5:28 am
RNY on 06/03/15

where was the Bai sale? I haven't gotten any in quite awhile (I've been drinking sparkling flavored waters lately), but I'm kind of missing Bai. If the sale is at some chain store, I'll head over there today. Thanks!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 6/17/24 6:08 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Hi Trish, I got it at Gordon Foods.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 6/17/24 7:40 am
RNY on 06/03/15

oh good - we have one of those in town - and I just checked their web site for the price. Excellent! I'll head over there today. Thanks!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Recent Topics
Compassion, Self Unnerstannin
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 15 views
Its Caturday!! :)
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 32 views
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 58 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?
Ymaliz · 46 replies · 372 views