Angela M.
on 5/22/19 1:37 pm
Topic: RE: Financing

Thank you so much!!

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 5/22/19 10:08 am
Topic: RE: Financing

Hello, I am supposed to be having surgery whenever but I am being asked to pay my portion of my room and board and the surgeon's deposit and I really don't have it. So until I pay this 1,030 amount, I can not schedule my surgery. Does anyone know of any group that helps with sort of thing or medical financing? TIA

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 9/20/10 11:59 pm
Topic: RE: Nutritional Couseling
I have been ordered to undergo nutritional counseling for my revision.  I think I had this done for my first surgery but it was a group session and took all day. The lady discussed our eating habits and we had to bring in what protein powders and vitamins we would be taking after the surgery. We also had to learn how to use the spirometer.  I am not sure what to expect.  Can anyone tell me what happens at these evaluations?

Thank you,

Angela

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 4/21/10 2:34 am
Topic: RE: Another question....
I posted this on the Revision board as well but it moves kind of slow.....

Is there anyone out there who had a RNY bypass and did not make goal weight or had complications, went back and had a RNY revision and lost the weight, met their goal and stayed there?  I am so concerned.  I really thought that having a RNY revision to my failed RNY would fix my problems.  My original surgeon made my pouch way too big and I was told by the Dr. who did my first Upper GI that there is no way it could have ever benefited me and of course it did not.  So I am thinking that all I need is to have my pouch made smaller (like it should have been originally) and my problems should be solved....providing of course I stick to my nutritional eating a vitamin plan....

Any help?

Thank you,

Angela

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 5/5/07 2:00 pm
Topic: RE: I'm Home!!
Wow!!!  That was fast!  I could have sworn it was just the other day when you were posting that you had been approved in like 4 hours!!!  And now here you are post-op.  I am so happy for you and pray nothing but the best for you!

317/287/170

Angela M.
on 4/10/07 11:48 am
Topic: RE: !!!!!APPROVED!!!!!!
The exact same thing happened to me today.  I went for my consult on yesterday, the insurance coordinator sent my paper work in while I was still in the office.  I called last night to see if they had received it and they had.  I called this morning and I was approved already!!!!!  My date is not till June 5 though.  I have not done any of the testing the doctor requires so I am sorta doing it backwards.  But anyway, CONGRATUALTIONS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are now on your way to a better healthier life!!!!!!

317/287/170

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 445 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?