Is Secret Pal different from Pen Pal??

Heavenly518
on 6/8/11 11:00 pm - schenectady, NY
If Soo I want one of both!!!..hehee :)
Blessings,
Heavenly

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 6/9/11 3:36 am
yes. U reciever gifts. That is the difference. Secret pal is complete for this quater. Unsure of another start date. Take care.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Eileen C.
on 6/9/11 9:29 pm - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Heavenly

A secret pal is matched up with another secret pal and at first you don't know who has you until they reveal themselves to you LOL

You will fill in a questionaire and it will have questions for you to answer about yourself and your environment, so that when you are assigned a secret pal that pal will know something about you and vise versa, you will get a copy of your secret pal's questionaire.

You are secret pals for 3 months and if you continue in the secret pals, you will be assigned a different one the next quarter.

The rules are that you communicate with your secret pal and offer support or encouragement, at least once aweek if possible or when needed, it can be an email, snail mail etc.

You are obliged to send a package worth at least $10.00 value once a month by the 15th of the month to your secret pal for those three months.

After completing the 3 months, you can then sign up again for the next 3 months and will be matched up with a new secret pal etc.

You meet and get to know some great people when you participate in Secret Pals, receive encouragement and support, get some great gifts, that could be mementos of your wls or something that you collect or have an interest in.

Keep watching the site, as the April, May and June quarter is almost over and a notice will be on the site when another list will be set up and if you want to commit to the Secret Pals then you will get the info on how to join etc.

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Heavenly518
on 6/9/11 10:21 pm - schenectady, NY
Thanks soo much, that sounds fantastic..I will definitely keep my eyes open!! 

Blessings,
Heavenly

2nd_Chance_Chick
on 6/10/11 7:23 am
is someone else picking up sp?
rentacar3 is not doing sp anymore.

this is the  last quater unless someone takes over the gig. If so, please contact me because i enjoy the secret pal program.

I know what i'm doing,I have it all planned-plans to give you the future you hope for.Jeremiah 29:11(The Message)

With God's Will, I was approved!

Eileen C.
on 6/10/11 9:40 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi

I don't know yet, we will have to wait and see, I throughtly enjoyed the SP because it gave you a

chance to meet new friends and also it was nice to get a surprise once or twice a month LOL,

hopefully someone will organize it,       I am too old, LOL

Take care

Eileen
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Most Active
Recent Topics