How do I get and become a secret pal?

cynthia1963
on 12/7/11 9:34 pm - OR
 I had gastric by-pass surgery in 2003 and lost 120 lbs. I had a baby in 2005 and did fantastic with my weight. Since 2008-9, I have put back on about 45 pounds. I am stressed out about this. I am over indulging for sure and can't seem to stop. Also, I work straight night shifts, am 49 yrs old having menapausal symptoms (hot flashes, no cycle for a year). I would like to exchange emails with someone who could offer suggestions, incouragement etc and I would be happy to do the same. 

Cynthia
babzmcgee
on 12/12/11 2:45 am
 I will be assigning new pals in the beginning of January. If you'd like you can submit your info to me and I will hold it until then.

Happy Holidays!
OH Support Group Leader

PinkGirl211
on 12/26/11 6:14 am
I am new to this website and interested in the sercet pal program.  I have had a gastric bypass done a few years ago.
Steeler_girl
on 1/18/12 11:46 am
 I would also like to join this program, what info do you need and where do I send it?
Sandra T.
on 12/27/11 10:30 am - Tomball, TX

Hi Cynthia
I had mine in 2005 and have also put on about the same slowly creeping up starting in late 2009.  I am 53 and this last year in particular with the perimenopause was the worst ever and I rarely feel like I sleep.  This along with a stressfull job, long hours etc.. surely did me it... but I managed to get going late Sept and to date I have lost 32.6 lbs of the 48 gained.  Feel free to email me I'd be happy to share what I am doing these last 3 mths to lose 10 lbs per month and get back on track.

Sandra T.        
Most Active
Recent Topics