No more POS posts!

William Lucas
on 12/8/06 9:11 am - Gautier, MS
This is a spouse board. POS's need to stay on their own board. All I read from POS's is how us spouses need to understand them. This is a place for spouses to vent and get support not, be told how we should change our ways. In many cases, we had little or no say in our POS's decision. Thus, all the issues that come with WLS are pushed on us. From what I see, us spouses just want the partners we married back. I don't wanna hear about how losing weight makes a person change inside and blah, blah, blah. The POS's need to take responsibility to maintain an even keel of their emotions and continue to maintain a relationship with us. I, for one, am tired of it being all about the POS. This WLS happened to me as well; just not on my body. I have tried and tried to be a team player with my POS and it aint working. I don't need some POS tellin me that I need to adjust with the situation. My POS and I shared a goal that I embraced dearly. Now, the life I worked so hard for over many years, is going down the crapper because POS had surgery and is headed in a new direction; a direction I don't want. I hope that, should I ever have such a surgery, I don't turn self-centered and over-entitled just because I have to eat different and I'm skinny.
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5264 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5950 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7146 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6890 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6929 views