u tell me?

Melissa S.
on 9/23/07 11:02 pm - Akron, OH
ok here it goes. I had weight loss surgery may of 06. I have lost 120lbs. I was thin before had kids got fat. I have been with the same mane for 16 years we were childhood sweethearts. I was 16 when we met had kids very early. here i am 31 now. I had this surgery to make my life easier, heathier, more fun. well i must say it has opened my eyes to alot. My husband loved me so much when i was fat that i later found out that he was sleepin around. 2 days before my surgery he was with someone. I forgave so i thought. i mean why wouldnt u hes my life he has been threw it all. So as the year goes on i learn about more and more things he has done. now in this year we have also decided to become swingers. i know bad idea. Well i was gettin all the hits. Then for the first time in 15 years i was with someone else, and yea it was gtreat i had fun, it was nice to know someone else wanted me. we did some swinger stuff had sum fun. but then it got to why when and how on his part. Did i like them more did they do it better etc. so i put a stop to it all. Why add more drama to my life. So now he is not happy not gettin his turn in it all. But he did as far as i see it, look what he did before i had the surgery. I will tell u this i am happy with my new body, and i like to be looked at, but i cant handle the hate that comes out of his mouth. And i am so angry now that i let him back into my heart after all he did to me. So tel me where do u go from here? when nothin good can ever be said. I posted here cause i wanted people to see its not only us who have the weight loss that need help. During my surgery he told my best friend he was afraid of how i was going to be after i lost all my weight then confessed to her what he had done 2 day before that. I am at loss now do i leave do i stay i have tried and tried to work things out. so u tell me?
michelleharris
on 10/6/07 6:00 pm - spangdahlem, Germany
All I have to say is that the whole swinger style is not for me . Why marry if I've got worry about who your with . I think what has happened is that you are not connected anymore sometimes we marry the wrong person. I have been married for 24 years . I met my husband when I was 15 yrs old married at 17yrs. I don't know if he's fooling around I know that he has and that I have but that was along time ago . Maybe you can work things out maybe the season has passed between the both of you. But I do know that if he cares anything about you he wouldn't be confessing to your best friend unless he wanted you to know. Sometimes men want out and they say and do stuff to make you leave because they don't want to be the bad guy especially in the kids eyes. But life is too short to put up with bs. Sometimes when you leave you get back together with a better perspective of what you both want out of the relationship.
Talia
on 10/16/07 2:56 am - LA
I think you need to find out what is best for you and your children. I'm not for swinging as some call it instead of what it really is...but that is another topic. Do what is best for your life, you probably already know what you want to do...you do not need confirmation from others. I hope things work out for you!
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/07 10:50 am - Leesburg, VA
VSG on 05/03/11 with
Dump Him like a bad habit. Yeah bad habits are hard to kick but when you get rid of the bad habit, you'll see that your life is much better.
Most Active
Recent Topics
TESTING
DonaldDuck · 0 replies · 5264 views
Support for Non-Surgical Members
Cathy W. · 0 replies · 5950 views
Not a lot of support happening here.
JLS_NJ · 2 replies · 7145 views
No One posts here...
luvmyhubby55 · 1 replies · 6889 views
help needed
konieckursu · 0 replies · 6929 views