Tattoo trouble

Tiffany7975
on 5/10/06 5:27 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Ok, I am pretty much covered , but my husband is freaking out that after my WLS that my tats will change shape and look all retarted. Has ant one run in to this??
buenano
on 5/12/06 12:04 pm - AUSTIN, TX
I have several tattoos and so far no trouble. but I am getting alot of loose skin and that worries me.
Nonny S.
on 6/8/06 2:43 am - Howe, TX
Unfortunately I have heard of some distortion after weight loss. If you scroll down and read some older posts, I think there is some talk about it. I think that it would all depend on where the tats are and how elastic your skin is. I also think that there would be more distortion with plastic surgery than just weight loss in general. I am wanting to get totally covered, but I am waiting on wls and possibly ps before I do. I have a few that will be affected, but I just put it into perspective: I would rather be thin and healthy with some tattoos that are a little distorted and maybe not in the same place as where they were when they started out than fat and unhealthy with perfect tattoos that will not be seen for very long because I will not live a long life
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views