pics in profile?

g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/1/08 11:28 am - City of Angels, CA
hey everyone!... anyone here have great pics of their ink in their profile?...which one commemorates your WLS journey?...just curious! xxxBecca (Spookshow A go-go)
ShellsBells
on 1/4/08 12:58 am - Vallejo, CA
I don't think I have any tattoo pics in my profile....but I will add some. =) I am still pre-op but I was thinking that I definitely wanted to get a tattoo after my WLS...I am still working out what I want to get though...a butterfly seems so cliche? Thoughts? Shells
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 2:21 am - City of Angels, CA
Shells...DO IT!!!...lol...I love love love to see work on more painted ladies!!! I mulled over a few ideas...a butterfly design made of measuring tape, a broken ball and chain, a girly skull with crossed scalpels, ...lol...but i finally decided on getting a stapler...it will be a "sacred stapler" of sorts...lol..I want it bold lines with bright colors...lol...my doc damn near fell out of his chair when i told him...lol Im for sure doingit this month, so you'll see pics as soon as I do...lol let's keep this board alive! *hugs* xxxBecca
ShellsBells
on 1/4/08 2:27 am - Vallejo, CA
I like the idea of the girly skull with crossed scalpels...I had been wanting a girly skull anyway....lol.
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 3:11 am - City of Angels, CA
lol...go for it...it's all yours... I love love tattoos like that where people will do a double take and have to ask about it...hehe xxxbecca
Shrinky Inky
on 1/4/08 1:26 am - Central Coast, CA
hola! I have a 50 pound black panther on my left forearm and i think there's a picture of it on my profile, lol. And you already know what my marker is for 100 lbs ;) still pondering the crazy that will be 150 lbs and then something fabulous for goal! but i am not losing right now and that has me nutz, but it will come off again, i just have to stick to the plan, stan. love ya and happy nude year! Inky
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 2:16 am - City of Angels, CA
OMG I was wondering where you hid off to...lol...I figured you were still enjoying your 100lb. marker...lol Hope you're enjoying your new year beautiful! *hugs* xxxbecca
Jessica Martinez
on 1/4/08 3:12 am - Houston, TX
well no tats as of yet but i'm seriously considering one when i hit my goal weight i want someting to commerate my journey but still don't know what...any idea??? i want some thing really feminine and girly.
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 3:27 am - City of Angels, CA
Hey Jessica! I had a customer that had flowers in different stages of opening and whithering for different events in her life...sh added new one each time she had a major life event I like the butterfly idea...only you could make it more original by hiding scales or dates in the wings...or maybe have it breaking out of a fat body shaped ****oon...birds are a traditional sign of freedom...fairies are light and whispy... there's millions of ideas...thats why i wanted this board to come to life again...there's so many ideas to bounce off eachother...lol so so glad you came by to join this forum! xxxBecca
Jessica Martinez
on 1/4/08 3:32 am - Houston, TX
yeah coming to this board really got me thinking so i started looking up stuff that symbolizes re-birth and found a really pretty picture of a phoenix but i also like the butterfly idea too...thanks for the ideas i have about 28 lbs to go to reach 150 which was my "reasonable goal" but i think i will go for my "wow" goal and get down to 130 that is when i will get my tattoo.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 649 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views