Hey all!

Peggy G.
on 1/4/08 1:19 am - Cedar City, UT
Hey all! I don't THINK I've been here, but am glad to have found you! I have a small amount of ink and am plotting the next piece. Happy New Year to all!
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 2:14 am - City of Angels, CA
Hey Peggy! Glad to see some life return to this board!!! So is any of your ink a special symbol of your WLS milestones?... Glad to meet another ink lover! xxxbecca
Peggy G.
on 1/4/08 2:43 am - Cedar City, UT
All my ink is from pre-surgery me - am now plotting the after. I'm all over the board but know I will swing in day of the dead style w/ a dash of celtic. I'm also planning on stick figure skinny girl stomping on stick figure fat girl w/ some weights - I think that will require getting to goal first. How's LA? Does it miss me? LOL
g1rl 0n f1re
on 1/4/08 3:09 am - City of Angels, CA
lol...LA is on Storm Watch 2008...we're expecting a weekend of "the heaviest rains since 2005"...so we're in a state of emergency...(as cali emergencies go) lol...fires in the fall, so when it rains, there should be mc-mansions sliding off the hills in Malibu as usual....oh, and the freeways will be a disaster for the next week you sure you miss it? xxxbecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views