any bored creative people out there?

jdr1208
on 2/3/10 12:28 am - Worcester, MA
i have a tattoo in mind but im a terrible artist, my tattoo artist is my brother in law and lives far away so id rather give him a finished piece to work with so his entire time spent here isnt doing the artwork.
http://ll.tattoojohnny.com/prod/images/icons/sagittarius_tat too.jpg
heres the piece i love but i dont dig on flowers so i was hoping to replace the flowers with stars or hearts... its a piece to represent my son. any help??
Dwanny
on 5/27/10 9:44 am - Springtown, TX
that is pretty even with the flowers. I know you said you're not into flowers, but I knew someone who had 3 kids and so she had their birth month flowers tattooed on her. Maybe your flower and his. Are you still with his dad? If so, you can add his? Maybe work your son's name into it somehow.
Let me know what you think.

The only good cat is a sleeping cat...>^--^< zzzzzzz

Dwanny
on 5/27/10 9:47 am - Springtown, TX
just thought of something else...in place of one of the flowers, a little clock with the time of his birth?

The only good cat is a sleeping cat...>^--^< zzzzzzz

jdr1208
on 6/24/10 4:11 am - Worcester, MA
hi! i havent checked this in forever because i assumed no one went on here anymore! i did get my sons astrological sign on my bad between my shoulder blades, its about the size of my palm, and instead of a straight line for the cross part of the arrow i did an open heart. his dad and i are still together and i was thinking of adding his dads sign and my sign maybe intertwined above it then the more kids we have i can just go down my back with them lol i just have to find a good artist in the massachusetts area. my brother in law was going to come out and fini**** for me but now who knows when he can come out again. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 980 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 649 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views