Ever heard of Tatgone ink?

GraceV
on 8/23/04 1:34 pm
Anyone hear of Tatgone ink? Apparently its an ink that removes ink. Make any sense? I guess they tattoo this Tatgone ink into a tattoo and as it dries it draws out the old ink. I'm wondering if it works. I've got a really messed up tat but can't afford laser surgery to have it removed. Please reply if you know anything about it. Thanks!!! Grace
pjmann109k
on 8/30/04 8:48 am - Montello, WI
Grace, I have heard of such a con****tion It takes several sessions and causes a little scarring but is realitlvly effective for removing old or poor tattoos. Have you considered a cover-up they can do some pretty amazing things. Even the tattoo kind of removing is expensive because it is several sessions and the artist will charge like your getting a tattoo. Maybe a cover-up is the way to go. Pj
GraceV
on 8/30/04 9:47 am
Hey PJ- I went and got it. It didn't go in like a regular tat, they spill it onto your skin and then go over it with the gun. It was $150. Anyway, as he put it in I could see the old ink coming up to the surface. Its still scabbed pretty bad but in a couple weeks I'll let you know how it looks. SO far so good though! Thanks for responding! Grace
brown S.
on 9/4/04 2:17 pm - ellenwood, ga
hello hope all is well just wanted to know how did your tat turn out is it worth doing thanks in advance
GraceV
on 9/5/04 12:31 am
Hey Sugar, I would say yes, it is worth it. Mine is still scabbed pretty good but I can see where the skin is clear under there. He said since mine was 10 years old it may take another session so it may not all be gone yet. He said it usually only takes one sesson for newer tattoos. But so far I'm pretty happy! Good luck to you! Grace
Nene D.
on 10/11/04 4:33 pm - Modesto, CA
How does the tattoo area look now...I've heard of this stuff and wondered how it would work...Thanks Nene 251/At goal
GraceV
on 10/11/04 11:48 pm
Hey Nene- Its not completely gone but I kinda expected that. Some places are clear but mostly its just faded overall. I am happy with it. I am definitely going for another session to draw the rest of it out but I'm happy in how much it has faded. Its not very noticeable. Grace
Nene D.
on 10/12/04 2:31 am - Modesto, CA
Thanks so much...I have one I want removed...Its a very pretty tattoo I just should not have placed it where I did.... Nene
FoxieDoxie
on 11/3/04 9:00 pm
Hey Grace, I just wanted to know if its very painful? More than a regular tattoo? Thanks! Em
GraceV
on 11/3/04 11:40 pm
Hi Em- Lookie, we share a surgery date! Anyway, its the exact same thing as a tattoo except they use this special "Tatgone" ink but its the same gun and the same pain (or non-pain if you're a tough girl, LOL) and the same technique. Grace
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 649 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views