Ankle tattoo

Amy W.
on 10/13/04 10:55 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hello everyone! What a great forum! Anyways, i want a tattoo on my ankle, but i was wondering how it compares to other places?! (Pain wise) I have a tattoo on my boob, and my lower back, do they feel the same as one of those places?!!?! ~Amy
Ms P.
on 10/14/04 3:08 am - MD
Hi Amy, I have one on my ankle and my foot.. they both hurt like heck. Funny that I have very skinny ankles and feet (no fat). Of course neither of them killed my since I've gotten 3 more since then ... and now I want one around the top of my toe (permanent toe ring ) Go for it Ms P
Witchyone
on 10/14/04 3:59 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Your not kidding..I think the tattoos on my foot and ankle(Anklet) both hurt like hell, but I know I'll do it again and again. Beauty is PAIN. If you really want it there you'll get it.
SxySalsa
on 10/16/04 3:12 am - Findlay, OH
Hi! I got ankle tatt back in '99 and it was my first tatt. As for painwise, compared the the new 2nd tatt I got on my neck, yes my neck!!!, the pain is about the same. I'm going for my 3rd one... the lower back! ~Teresa
Birgitt
on 11/28/04 10:55 am - Aurora, CO
Hi All! I currently have seven Tat's, and I think the worst one would be my lower back...the nerves back there were shooting down the sides of my knees. The second place in order of pain, I would have to say my foot. Anywho I am totally addicted to Tat's and plan to get more....it makes you a walking piece of art.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views