Looking for a tattoo for lower back

KittyKatt
on 1/14/05 9:40 am - San Diego, CA
Ok, I am almost 14 months post op and only 11 lbs from my goal weight of 112! To celebrate I am considering getting a new tattoo. I have 2 already but they are like 10 years old. I am looking for something to go across my lower back. I am thinking about cat eyes. Does anyone know of a website that has pictures of cat eye tattooes or pictures?
PrettyKitty
on 1/15/05 12:50 am - Detroit, MI
Hello Jeannie...I am 11 months out and 5 pounds passed my goal. I am looking fore ideas for a tatto for my belly and lower back. So many choices it's driving me I would think that if you type in the search engine "photos of cateye tattoos" something will pop up Alicia
KathyB1971
on 1/15/05 3:32 am - Lyndhurst, NJ
Jeannie, I just got my first tattoo on Decemeber 19th. To me, the whole process is very personal and took me a long time. I would really suggest finding a tattoo parlor first and going in and looking at the books of each artist (most reputable places don't mind if you come in and look , hang out and talk to the artist as long as they are not busy). Most artists will listen to exactly what you want and will even often to draw something up for you (usually for a small deposit that they will deduct when you actually get the work done.) Too bad you aren't in NJ , my guy is great and I will be going back to him soon ( so will my boyfriend). Good luck and congrats on your WLS success. Be sure to post a pic when you get it. Kathy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 649 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views