Tattoos appearance after surgery

Stephanie S.
on 1/18/05 1:52 pm - Columbus, IN
I was just wondering if anyone had tattoos before the surgery and what they looked like after the surgery. My husband has 8 all on his arms or chest and he is a little anxious about what they will look like after he has the surgery.
Kristy T.
on 1/22/05 4:15 pm - Stockton, CA
I can only speak from my experience. I have 6 tattoos...4 on my back and one on each foot. The only difference I have seen has been in the one on the small of my back. I swear it has gotten a bit smaller and a bit darker. That is the only difference. Of course...you can expect some changes because the skin is changing. But since his are all on his chest/arms I don't really think there should be any problems. Good luck! Kristy 248/156/140
AutumnDonahue
on 1/28/05 7:48 am - Santa Ana, CA
I have 13 tattoos. They are on my back, my arms, my legs. I've lost 84 pounds so far, and haven't really noticed a big difference. They haven't morphed or become anything scary! At most, they're just a little smaller - cause I'm a little smaller. I've got pictures out on my web page, and I'll be taking more tattoo pictures soon. Hope this helps! http://kittenpoo1974.tripod.com -Autumn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views