New here

NoMoreBBW
on 3/28/05 6:09 am - Rockingham, NC
Hi everyone I am a tattoo lover as well. I have 8 and just got the 8th one 2 days ago. I got a frog. I love frogs. I have 2 dolphin tattoos, 3 precious moments which are a symbol of my babies that I colored my self, I have a unicorn, a sun and my froggie i got him on the top of my foot. I loved the feeling of all my tattoos i get pleasure from them BUT THE ONE on my foot almost made me cry that sucker hurt!!!!! i want another frog on my other foot but MAN the pain was almost unbearable. MInd you I have a very HIGH tolerance for pain. I have had 3 babies 2 without meds, my tongue pierced 3 times and 8 tattoos so its not like i have not ever experienced pain LOL i just deal with it well! SO Now I have to find another tattoo I LOVE THEM. ITs my addiction!!!!
MagickalMom
on 4/3/05 12:09 pm - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
You should share pictures of your tats! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/204/146 BMI- 44.1/35/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -53 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
1/2ofme
on 4/12/05 6:11 am - Sheboygan Falls, WI
I am also addicted to tattoos! Love 'em. I am new here as well. After I loose all of my weight I want to get a footprint of each of my children (I have two) on my feet but I heard they fade easier when you get them on your foot? Has your froggie fadded? A long time ago when I was thinner I got one on my stomach area! It is sooooooo gross now that I've gained weight and had two kids. You can't even tell what it is! My latest tattoo is a huge sun on the back of my neck. That one hurt me the most!
deelight152
on 4/30/05 7:36 am - Down South, IL
ok did you get you tongue 3 times because it closed or do you have 3 in right now? I have one also got in 10 years ago in san antonio on vacation. I have 7 tatts a dolphin ying yang, alien medatating in space , heart with italy colors tribal with roses and tribal with eyes (my favorite) and of course my one that I love and at the same time still go what was i thinking I have all members of pantera looking down at5 the world with cfh in the middle. the pictures look just like them too! tattoos are my addiction as well i am thinking about getting my chin pierced and maybe my boobies but i don't know just the thought makes them hurt lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views