Help, looking for an artist or some flash!

MagickalMom
on 4/18/05 5:53 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
My sister is coming down to visit in a few weeks and we have this terrible little tradition of getting inked while she is in town. LOL! So I need to find something new.... I have so many idea floating around but I am not sure exactly what I want. Does anyone know of any good artisits or some websites with some great flash? HELP! Having lost over 60 lbs I feel that I have been reborn and I kinda want to mark that ocassion, especially since I am smaller and healther than I was in high school! LOL! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/196/146 BMI- 44.1/33.6/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -61 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney
deelight152
on 4/30/05 7:28 am - Down South, IL
i live in southern ill and in edwardsville by the court house is underground artwork. the owner is eric and he has done all my tattoos. He is the best and sooo hoti know you live in ky but just wanted to put in my 2 cents
charli27
on 6/14/05 1:29 pm - Dupage County, IL
RNY on 08/26/13
What about a butterfly for the start of a new life? Sounds corny but just a thought! Charlene
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views