perm. makeup???

bon
on 7/18/05 6:09 am - Enterprise, AL
I WANT TO GET MY EYEBROWS PERMANETLY TATTOOED. does anybody know anything about this? will the tattoo & original eyebrow line seperate in time? i mean, i don't want to be 80 & have 2 eyebrow's!!! thanks for any info! bonnie
auntlorlee
on 7/18/05 8:02 am - Bellingham, WA
Hi Bonnie, My sister does this professionally. She had her eyebrows done by a co-worker and they are fine. She marked where the eyebrows grow in naturally and then shaved off the brow itself to do the tattoo. Now she just has them waxed along the tattoo lines. She also does eyeliner and lip liner. I haven't had any of them done. She told me she would do it for free but I am scared! I don't want permanent eyebrows. I would do the eyeliner though. Just need to work up the courage! Hope this helps! Lori
Melissa J.
on 8/24/05 2:57 am - Maplewood, MN
I have my eyes and lips tattooed. My mom owns her own business doing permanent cosmetics and she did mine. I am opening up my own shop in a few weeks as well. My mom has her eyebrows done and just had them "lifted" a little above her "normal" eyebrows. THen she just plucks the hair that is out of place. Looks really good and doesnt looks like they are painted on.
Amy S.
on 10/16/05 2:03 am - webster springs, WV
just wanted to tell you that you are a BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!!!!!!! you look so happy! congrats\Amy jo
Melissa J.
on 10/16/05 2:43 am - Maplewood, MN
Thanks!!! What a difference 83 lbs can make... I stil got 70 to go!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views