rebirth designs

catmomma3
on 9/2/05 4:57 am - ~*~*~*~*, MN
I just wanted to ask, I know the butterfly is popular (it's on my list) but does anyone have a Phoenix? Thanks
MagickalMom
on 9/4/05 4:04 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
I am planning on getting one right after I make goal weight! LOL! I have to make an appointment with my artist to start making the design next week since I am so close to goal weight now! Brightest Blessings for a Wonderful Day~ Jamie M. aka Lady Autumn Weight- 257/160/146 BMI- 44.1/27.5/25 Height- 5'4" Total Weight Loss: -97 lbs. Surgery Date- 1/19/05 Visit my OH profile or stop by My Weight Loss Journey Website at: home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-LadyAutumnsWLSjourney Visit my Live Journal at: livejournal.com/users/magickalmom
Phoenix
on 9/9/05 7:53 am - Bellport, NY
I have a Phoenix that my hubby designed for me. I will send you a copy of the pic if you would like.
MagickalMom
on 9/11/05 2:12 am - Joint Base Lewis McChord, WA
that would be GREAT!!! [email protected]
catmomma3
on 9/13/05 4:11 am - ~*~*~*~*, MN
I would love it if you could. princess.sandra at gmail.com Sandra
Bonnie R.
on 9/16/05 3:09 pm - Amarillo, TX
I have a winged scarab beetle (Journey logo) which in Egyptian means rebirth.. http://www.picturetrail.com/love2jeep
Amy W.
on 9/20/05 5:49 pm - Buckeye, AZ
What does Phoenix have to do with WLS?? *is confused* ~Amy
Fae Lover Nickie
on 9/21/05 12:57 am - Clarksville, TN
Phoenix are just another symbol for rebirth. They are reborn from themselves after they burn to a crisp, so in that sense they are completely reborn. That is my take on it and why I will probably get a tribal phoenix after I have reached goal and see what my arms look like because I will be getting it on my upper arm. Nickie p.s. if you want to see my tattoos click on my profile.
deelight152
on 9/23/05 9:55 am - Down South, IL
I just have to say the tattoo on your back is so pretty. I think it is one my favorites i have seen so far.
Fae Lover Nickie
on 9/23/05 2:23 pm - Clarksville, TN
Thank you! It is one of my faves as well. I had the cat done, then a couple years later the wings off to the side and then my little kitty prints which i will add more to. The tiger is on my left calf and the SLAVE as you can tell is at the bas of my back. (That was my wedding present from my husband ) Thanks for the compliment on the tatt. I have a couple more as well, but they are eventually going to be covered up, so no sense in showing them off. Take care, Nickie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views