ok people...where are all the tattooed freaks???

Dray B.
on 9/17/05 9:30 pm - Wasilla, AK
This board needs some action...and so does the piercing one. I am tattooed, pierced and very fat freak!!! I strive to be good at all my endeavors...so I work on being the best freak I can be! So come on out and flash your ink people! I am just hoping that after I have wls, that my skin snaps back a bit or some of my tatts are gonna look a little floppy! well I guess if that happens, I will just have to have major cover up work done!!! Dray B
Fae Lover Nickie
on 9/21/05 12:44 am - Clarksville, TN
you can check out some of mine if you click on my profile Nickie
Dray B.
on 9/23/05 4:09 pm - Wasilla, AK
nickie, dig the tats...especially the one on your lower back. I am a leather top and am pansexual as a top. We have a non-profit group called Kinsters Local 69. We teach SSC, cross contamination control during play, and advocate safety for all activities. We have weekly demos and/or discussions on all topics of alt life. Dray B
deelight152
on 9/23/05 9:48 am - Down South, IL
hey there I have 7 and 3 waiting till I lose 100 pounds if I ever get a digital i will put mine on my profile but I don't.
Dray B.
on 9/23/05 4:22 pm - Wasilla, AK
If you have regular photos of your tatts...you can have them scanned to a disc. Thats what I did before I got a digital. I have a scanner. They are really cheap now. Got my digital camera off eBay. A $800 camera for $145. Did a lot of research and waiting for the right one. Dray B
Cheetah
on 9/26/05 1:18 pm - Virginia, VA
Since surgery on 4-9-04. I now have a piereced belly button and a tatt of a small butterfly on my left shoulder (daughter picked out) and last week I got one on my lower back.... its tribal art with a cheetah print in it (hubby picked it out.. my nick name for like the last 20 years has been cheetah) lol Ink Freak here The more I get the more I want But man that lower back hurt like He!! lol Shelia
DeeDee_Cole
on 10/6/05 9:20 pm
if you go to my picturetrail in my page on here you'll see all my tats! I want more but they are going to have to wait until after I get the excess skin removed. My biggest fear is that if I get the LBL done I'll have to get the eyes on my back redone......and I don't want to have to "redo" that tattoo as it means ALOT ALOT ALOT to me as it is. Was thinking about getting my other ankle tattooed as my "goal" gift to myself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views