would yall do it?

wildbrat
on 9/18/05 8:41 pm - sedalia, KY
Hi all I just found out a freind of mine is gonna get a tat gun and start doing tats. I was thinkng of going to him for my next tat but not sure. Cause I know how good and clean the place is I go to now do not know how friend would be and if he would just clean needles and re use or get new ones
Fae Lover Nickie
on 9/21/05 12:46 am - Clarksville, TN
Has he had an training? Has he ever done a tattoo before? Personall I would stick with the shop that you are already comfortable with and know. Nickie
deelight152
on 9/23/05 9:46 am - Down South, IL
I wouldn't well i guess I should say wouldn't again. My first tattoo was from a friend just learning he did awesome but I love my artist he is the best and I wouldn't go to anyone else. besides if he messes up you may lose a friend and have a bad tatt
Cheetah
on 9/26/05 1:16 pm - Virginia, VA
I have to agree with you on knowing how good and clean the place you go is.... I have a friend that has a friend that has a local shop... he does tatts really cheap.... But Like you... I was thinking, dang how clean is he??? does he reuse his needles or what????? So I still went to the shop I feel is clean and is 4 hours from my home... and got mine.... I paid 120.00 for it... But I feel better knowing its clean and Im safe. Shelia
wildbrat
on 9/26/05 9:25 pm - sedalia, KY
Yeah I think I am gona stick with were I been going I know they are clean and do good jobs
Carole K.
on 12/11/05 11:29 pm - Hartselle, AL
Too many variables ... I mean does the friend have any artistic talent at all? Does he know anything about tattooing? Has he apprenticed with anyone? Is he licensed? Does he understand the regulations about sanitary conditions? I mean obviously cleanliness matters and is a primary concern - but I also worry about the experience level and artistic ability of the artist. I hate the idea of being a guinea pig for a new tat artist and having their inability reflected on my body forever.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views