False panic?

cruiser4life
on 9/30/05 7:18 pm - Mobile, AL
-laughs- ...now that I got off on the right foot, I have to ask anyone that has had the surgery if any of their tattoos were messed up afterward? I've currently got three and the one I am worried about is on my right arm. I have a tribal band that goes around and ends underneath, on the outside, I have the head of (what they called) a war horse. I'm really worried that the tattoo is going to get all funky and was hoping that someone had some positive experiences with a plastic surgeon and keeping their tat looking good afterward. On that note, I will be the first to admit that I am a tattoo freak. I love the feel, I love the rush, ya'll know what I mean... As I lose the pounds, I'm going to reward myself by getting the one on my right outter calf colored with a little tribal design around it to tie it in with my other tribal stuff. As my ultimate reward, I'm still looking around for someone that can draw up and do my piece that I want for my back. I really can't wait. Anyway, I hope to be talking to some of you soon and maybe bring this board to life.
dreamy6501
on 10/2/05 12:08 pm - NJ
i have two tats, one on my shoulder and the other on the small of my back...both of them look crisper and tighter than before surgery...i'm anxious to get more!
cruiser4life
on 10/3/05 4:39 am - Mobile, AL
Wonderful news!! I can deal with crisper and tighter. Isn't it amazing how all that it takes is just one tattoo to hook ya? Anyway, thanks so much for the reply. I really appreciate it.
deelight152
on 10/3/05 2:02 pm - Down South, IL
i know what you mean about tattoo freak I love the sound of the gun. I love the feeling and the instant relaxation I get fron sitting there with all your adrenalin going. I haven'T gotton one since before my son was born which is over 6 years and I am itching for more bad. I can't hardly wait. So that to is my awards. when I lose 100 I am getting one and I have 3 others that I will be getting after that. I also have to have my pantera tattoo finished. So The sooner I lose the better I will be!!! good luck to you with your arm bands dee
cruiser4life
on 10/3/05 4:56 pm - Mobile, AL
...speaking of relaxed... when I was getting my band done, she had me laying on a massage table so my arm wouldn't get tired as I kept it held over my head. If it hadn't been for her constantly asking me if I was ok, I probably would have fallen asleep. She said that she had never gotten that reaction before and was surprised because she said that the under side of the arm is really sensitive. I didn't feel a thing.
deelight152
on 10/4/05 1:32 am - Down South, IL
When I got my tattoo on my chest I feel asllep It was so relaxing...It helps when you are very close to the artist and you trust them.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Tattooed: share your story?
Bette B. · 0 replies · 981 views
Nervous
ElizabethAshleigh · 1 replies · 471 views
NEW TATTOOED CHICKEY!!!!
Dollface-1981 · 4 replies · 651 views
Medical Alert Tattoo
Cocobean · 0 replies · 503 views